• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Flowers

nikiofclow

niki of feabiu✨
Bells
Feedback
100% (21) +
I have so many flowers. SOS. I’m giving away normal flowers and hybrids, so if you’re looking for anything leave a comment and I’ll let you know if I have them. I don’t feel like counting them all but I have lots of hybrid hydrangeas, lilies, and more!!
Or if you want a random batch of 39 flowers I can do that too!! I feel bad but I’m going to trash them all otherwise.

Not required, but shovel donations would be really helpful, and I also need stacks of wood right now.

Last edited:
I could use red, white, yellow lilies. Last flowers I'm missing to breed everything.

Will PM dodo code.

hi, could i have some white & yellow hyacinths and black lilies? will tip :^)

Can I have some black lily's? :) What do you want for them?
hi, could i have some white & yellow hyacinths and black lilies? will tip :^)

I’m looking for any pink hybrids besides lilies and hyacinths, purple and blue hybrids (besides hyacinths and pansies), and green mums! i’d be happy to trade the black liles those or IGB!

i have 6 pink cosmos? i just take however many lilies you’d give for those? *i can also give igb, 150k for ten?

and for the hyacinths i can tip for those as well.

I’m looking for any pink hybrids besides lilies and hyacinths, purple and blue hybrids (besides hyacinths and pansies), and green mums! i’d be happy to trade the black liles those or IGB!
I'm not that much of a flower breeder lol how many bells would you like for 15 black lily's?

can i get 4 red hyacinths and 4 of lilies in red and yellow? i’ll donate a pretty shovel <3

i have 6 pink cosmos? i just take however many lilies you’d give for those? *i can also give igb, 150k for ten?

and for the hyacinths i can tip for those as well.
Sent you a PM!
Post automatically merged:

I’m going through and PMing everyone as I do the trades now, prioritizing those offering a tip!!

Last edited:
I need orange wildflowers please will give tip please

I’ll give you as many flowers as you’d like from the ones i have. I’ve been time traveling to cycle out villagers and I have more flowers than I know what to do with. Please take them (lol).

Not required, but maybe donate a shovel to me for my time LOL. And if you’d like hybrids, maybe consider tipping with IGB or other hybrids🙏🏻

Lilies: Red, White, Yellow, Orange, 3 Black
Hyacinths: Red, White, Yellow
Windflowers: n/a found a home!
Pansies: Red, White, Yellow
Tulips: Red, 5 Black
Heya can I please have some yellow hyacinths (5 if you have that many) and 2 black lilies. I’ll tip you a shovel and some igb

I would love an assortment of regular lillies and your red cosmos. I can craft you a couple of shovels and some IGB. If you can bring a pocketful, I will share them out between 3 of us.

Hi, I'd love to have some red lilies! I can offer a couple of shovels/a tip. :)

Back