• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Flowers that go well together?

Pip.

Bells
I'm landscaping my town in a forest theme with not a lot of colour because I like how white flowers look good in every season and I want it to be simplistic. The only colour is the bushes, the yellow flowers round the cafe and the pink flowers around retail.

But i just wanted some opinions on white flowers that look good together? So far I have a lot of cosmos/violets lined up and the odd lily but I want some different arrangements.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

You could consider:
Pink Tulips and White Cosmos'
Red and white flowers
Red and black flowers
I like to make my red and white flowers all different types like:
HNI_0021.JPG

I like White Pansies and White Tulips too

Last edited:
I always thought of using a design of both Black & White Roses. I have some of them of that pattern in my main town, you should really give it a try. :D

I'm a big fan of using cosmos and violets together (specifically pink cosmos with yellow violets), but if you're focusing on white maybe some white cosmos and white lilies would look okay together. White roses and white carnations make a subtle, but interesting combo to me. In an old town I had a castle house that was all white, it had a moon temple sort of theme. So on the outside I just used white flowers, but rather than arrange them in a neat manner I just planted them randomly together. Roses, tulips, lilies, carnations, etc. I liked how it looked for a wild, untamed sort of feel.

I like using white and purple, and i think the white violets look really nice with the purple violets or purple tulips

Purple and white violets together is my favorite combination. Blue and purple is my favorite color combination though.

I really love using black and white together, mostly lillies. They just set off a calming atmosphere.

The pink lilies are nice with white cosmos, violets or white carnations.
Also did a pathway of pink rose, purple roses and white carnation.
The blue pansy and the white cosmos looks nice around a boy villagers house.

white roses and lilies look quite nice together. white cosmos and carnations/roses. if your town has a forest theme, you might consider throwing some orange and black flowers together as well. i'd like my second town to have a forest theme, and i definitely envision having lots of orange flowers!

I've put my purple and blue roses together and my white and red carnations together. It's not a bad match.

I'm trying to organize the flowers in my town at the moment too! Right now I really am in love with white carnations + pink lilies, I don't know why. Lilies are sharper and carnations are softer. I also like blue cosmos + white roses.

Last edited:
According to me,Red and white flowers looks beautiful together.Because one is symbol of love and another one is for peace. And both Things are important in life to live.

I use pink cosmos and red tulips but i think white cosmos & p carnations would look nice too

i LIKE all caranations ,pink and white are fabulous together :D
-Yellow pansi et blue roses too!
-red roses et pink roses
-gold roses with black roses

- Pink Carnations and white roses/lillies
- Pink Carnations/White Carnations and White Roses
- White Lillies and Blue Violets
- White Pansies and Orange Lillies
- White Roses and Yellow Cosmos
- White comos and jacobs ladders/gold roses
- White Violets and purple roses

Back