• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway FLOWERS, BUSH STARTS, RANDOM FURNITURE

Status
Not open for further replies.

starlike91

Bells
Feedback
100% (22) +
As the title states, I'm giving away basically everything on the ground. This means all the flowers I've collected and breeded, all the bush starts and furniture I've hoarded, and any four-leaf clovers on the ground, and bells I've withdrawn from my bank. You can take fruit, too.

I'm resetting my town and literally don't care what you take. It's first come, first serve. Each person can fill their pockets and then leave. When my town is empty, I will end this giveaway.

Here's an idea of where things are:

Town Plaza = Bush Starts
Train Entrance = Furniture and Bells
Flowers = Most on beaches, others spread throughout the town

The four-leaf clovers are everywhere, but not all of them are four-leaf clovers. My town has been rotting so I don't know how many there are, but first come, first serve.

Just reply to this thread and I'll add you, then open my gates.

May I come over as well? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back