• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway flowers, bush starts, and whatever else is on the ground

Status
Not open for further replies.
are there anymore pink flowers left? if so, may ii have them please?

yes there are and of course you can! i want everything gone lol so take as much as you want or all of it tbh. i'll close my gate, add you and then reopen :)

yes there are and of course you can! i want everything gone lol so take as much as you want or all of it tbh. i'll close my gate, add you and then reopen :)

perfect, ill be over soon as ii see your gates, thanks!! :)

hi, may ii return to finish getting the pink flowers?

it is :) i'm hoping that everything is taken before i close the thread. i'll have to close my gate to add you and then reopen!

okay, just let me know when I can come :) (I'll be playing with my second character because their is more storage hahah)

Last edited:
okay, just let me know when I can come :) (I'll be playing with my second character because their is more storage hahah)

lol i know what that's like, even the lockers fill up fast. gate is open, feel free to head over ! and @vlr0316 you can come back too ofc

tysm for letting me come over!! ii did the best ii could to take it all, ii know for sure ii got all the pinks :) and on the beach ii got most the blues all except Cosmos (idk why bht im not a cosmo flower girl lol) and ii left the whites as well.. again tysm youre the best, been needing lots of pinks to fill my town!!! good luck with your 2nd town, ii did think your 1st town was beautiful though!!

tysm for letting me come over!! ii did the best ii could to take it all, ii know for sure ii got all the pinks :) and on the beach ii got most the blues all except Cosmos (idk why bht im not a cosmo flower girl lol) and ii left the whites as well.. again tysm youre the best, been needing lots of pinks to fill my town!!! good luck with your 2nd town, ii did think your 1st town was beautiful though!!

omg i'm so sorry, i didn't actually mean to end the session that was 110% a mistake on my part. i've reopened the town and you're free to come back and take whatever's left if you want, otherwise thanks so much for coming and for the good luck wishes! i'm sure those pink flowers & blue will suit your town nicely. Nemui had potential but i'd lost inspiration for it and gave up on it unfortunately, but it's nice to hear that!

omg i'm so sorry, i didn't actually mean to end the session that was 110% a mistake on my part. i've reopened the town and you're free to come back and take whatever's left if you want, otherwise thanks so much for coming and for the good luck wishes! i'm sure those pink flowers & blue will suit your town nicely. Nemui had potential but i'd lost inspiration for it and gave up on it unfortunately, but it's nice to hear that!

no worries, we all do it hahah.. on my way! last trip ii promise, bc ii have NO more room to put anymore flowers now lol tysm :)

and im sure your 2nd town will be just as great!!

Last edited:
wanted to say thank you to everyone who visited, and i'm especially grateful to those who donated tbt and left positive feedback when they didn't have to. really appreciate everything, thanks so much to all of you : )

not everything's gone but a lot of it is and i'm happy with that. closing this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back