Coco
Isabelle
Leif
Mint
Lobo
Pavé
Feedback
100% (135) +
hey everyone! as some of you may know, i'll be restarting my town, Nemui, but i still have a handful of nice stuff which i've collected over the past couple of months and originally intended to use that shouldn't have to go to waste. i've decided to host a giveaway for those who are interested. you can take anything that you see on the ground, and as much or as little as you'd like.

Important information:

• the vast majority of these flowers and bush starts are from giveaway towns, friends, or some were even transferred from my very first acnl town with help before i restarted it - and for whatever reason most of these flowers don't seem to breed and are for decorative purposes only. there are some flowers that have grown naturally within my town ( hybrids too ) and will produce, but everything is mixed together, there's absolutely no way for me to tell which flowers came from where.

• anything and everything on the grounds of my town, including the beach, is up for grabs. if you see a gem and you want it? it's yours. see a giant clam shell? take it if you're feeling it. gyroid, fossil? yours.

• there are far too many flowers, starts, etc for me to keep track of. while i've tried counting all the blue hydrangea starts at one point - i never finished. i have no idea how much of everything there is total.

• i won't be reserving anything, first come first serve.

• this giveaway will be open for two or three hours at most because i don't plan to have it last longer than that, so it'll end around 10 or 11pm my time. ( EST ) i encourage anyone who wants to participate to do so before then! i don't mind extending it if necessary, but i don't expect too many people to be interested to begin with. so whatever's left after it's over will most likely be trashed or eventually erased with the town.

What you'll find on the ground:

• blue pansies
  • blue roses
  • blue violets
  • pink cosmos
  • pink tulips
  • pink roses
  • pink lilies
  • pink carnations
  • white carnations
  • white roses
  • white tulips
  • white lilies
  • white cosmos
  • other random flowers that shouldn't be there but probably grew during my absence. such as yellow flowers, purple flowers ( barely ), red flowers, etc.
  • a scarce amount of jacob's ladders ( i thought i gave all of these away already, but i've found one left on my beach as well as a few in a resident's closet )
  • some lucky clovers
  • pink hydrangea starts
  • blue hydrangea starts
  • white azalea starts
  • a handful of sweet-olive, red hibiscus, yellow hibiscus + pink azalea starts in the mix
  • cedar saplings ( prob less than 30 total )

How to join:

comment below, make sure you add my FC located in the sidebar, and i'll add you. if i already have you added then ur golden

Guidelines:

• no running, there will be flowers EVERYWHERE. this goes without saying really, but i felt i should put it anyway. if they're trampled then it'll defeat the purpose of this thread.
  • stay outside. don't go into my mayor's house, my 3 other resident's houses, or even the villager's houses. however if you see a villager wandering around outside and you wanna talk to them, by all means go for it, idm!
  • if you wanna visit my main street for whatever reason - be it able sisters, shampoodle or anything else, that's fine, just let me know!
  • i'd prefer if people come with empty pockets. i don't wanna be left with trash or unwanted items around my town - be respectful, please don't do this. it may be kind of messy in terms of flowers + bush starts scattered everywhere, but it's not a garbage can.
  • if you've run out of room in your bag, you can always use your locker at the train station. if that's full, you can leave, make space + come back to my town if you want.
  • you're free to come and go from my town as you please. while you're allowed to take as much as you want ( and multiple trips doing so ), there may be other people who want a chance to come grab stuff too - keep this in mind!

Etc:

• if this goes well, i might have to close and re-open the town a couple of times to add FCs. sorry about that!

• this is a giveaway so yeah, it doesn't cost anything. but if you're feeling generous, feel free to donate any amount of TBT ( even 1 would be appreciated ) or leave some nice feedback. not required of course and there's no shame if you don't, but it'd mean a lot! :)

hopefully i've covered everything, if there's any questions don't hesitate to ask. sorry for how long this turned out!

Hey, Sulky! I’d love to come over and fill up on some flowers if you don’t mind! My FC is on Sidebar. :>

I’ll be coming on Sen from Nugget. :>

Hey, Sulky! I’d love to come over and fill up on some flowers if you don’t mind! My FC is on Sidebar. :>

I’ll be coming on Sen from Nugget. :>

sure thing! i think i may already have you added from my items post, but i'll double check before i open just in case : ) take as much as you want

i would love to come over to get some things if thats ok! thanks a lot by the way

sure thing! i think i may already have you added from my items post, but i'll double check before i open just in case : ) take as much as you want

Okay, I still have you haha. I’ll make sure to leave leftovers since I want others to enjoy your generosity as well! <3

i will give u some tbt if i can come over and get some things by the way. i dont mind doing it.

i would love to come over to get some things if thats ok! thanks a lot by the way

of course you're more then welcome to! and to reply to your second comment - don't feel the need to donate any tbt either, regardless if you do or don't i still appreciate the fact that you're willing to come to my giveaway and take some of this stuff off my hands. i'll add your FC right now

thanks! and i will donate cause i really appreciate you doing this. ive been looking for some bush starts all day and would love some hybrids cause all i seem to be getting is orange everything!

@MorinoKirii , @Christy.lee1989 i have you both added and i'm going to open the gate now!!

@MorinoKirii , @Christy.lee1989 i have you both added and i'm going to open the gate now!!

Which town is yours again? I have two town gates opened on my list, haha.

will be over in a minute, picking up from someone else

- - - Post Merge - - -

im so confused, did i just visit here or the other person

- - - Post Merge - - -

i think i didnt visit u, sorry, too much going on

Would it be cool if I stopped by and got some stuff? I'd be willing to donate! :)

Would it be cool if I stopped by and got some stuff? I'd be willing to donate! :)

absolutely! i already have you added from my other thread so just stop by whenever you feel like :) and omg don't feel the need to donate, i kind of regret writing that now LOL but tysm

heading over now and I really don't mind to donate, I'd feel bad if I didn't!

May I come and get some bushes thanks

yeah definitely, i'll have to close the gate momentarily to add you if not already added but i think we might've already added each other? if you see Nemui / Ghost on the town list it means you can just head over :)

are there anymore pink flowers left? if so, may ii have them please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back