• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Flowers and landscaping items!

H

Hiya, I just woke up lol. That would be great actually! So just to be clear, 26 blue roses and 10 bush starts? If so, then yep, 40 tbt it is! I can book it right now if you would like :giggle:

Yep! 26 blue roses and 10 bush starts. Transferred the 40 TBT. I'm ready for collection whenever you are ready. Just let me know :)

Yep! 26 blue roses and 10 bush starts. Transferred the 40 TBT. I'm ready for collection whenever you are ready. Just let me know :)
Great! I am available now. Just give me a few moments to get everything ready~

hi! i'd love to buy all of your hydrangea starts, please c:

my fc is 0920-2792-4756 , my mayor is jems from valoria~

i'm basically available all the time, too :^D

hi! i'd love to buy all of your hydrangea starts, please c:

my fc is 0920-2792-4756 , my mayor is jems from valoria~

i'm basically available all the time, too :^D
Alright! I arranged your order with 9 pink-hydrangea bush starts. Will 9 tbt be okay with you? c:

Hiya! Could I get 26 bamboo for 130,000 IGB and 80 blue pansies for 400,000 IGB? <3 (530,000 overall and 5,000 per piece :>)
Also, double checking that this is New Leaf rather than New Horizons?
(My timezone is BST by the way!)

Hiya! Could I get 26 bamboo for 130,000 IGB and 80 blue pansies for 400,000 IGB? <3 (530,000 overall and 5,000 per piece :>)
Also, double checking that this is New Leaf rather than New Horizons?
(My timezone is BST by the way!)
Yup! This is New Leaf! If you mean 26 baskets, I only have 13 bamboo baskets of 9, so 117 individual bamboo shoots in my town unfortunately, and I probably can give you you half the blue pansies so like 42 as I do not have 80 blue pansies. Instead, you could offer me 265000 bells if you are still interested. :)

Yup! This is New Leaf! If you mean 26 baskets, I only have 13 bamboo baskets of 9, so 117 individual bamboo shoots in my town unfortunately, and I probably can give you you half the blue pansies so like 42 as I do not have 80 blue pansies. Instead, you could offer me 265000 bells if you are still interested. :)

All right, great! ^^ And I should've been clearer, I was meaning bamboo shoots actually! I thought when your post said 13 bamboo it meant shoots rather than baskets which is why :> Also, 42 is fine, but if you'd rather just 40 to make it even then that's all right as well! 265,000 sounds reasonable, and I'm very much still interested. :)

All right, great! ^^ And I should've been clearer, I was meaning bamboo shoots actually! I thought when your post said 13 bamboo it meant shoots rather than baskets which is why :> Also, 42 is fine, but if you'd rather just 40 to make it even then that's all right as well! 265,000 sounds reasonable, and I'm very much still interested. :)
Ohh, thank you for clarifying lol. I’ll make it more clear next time. I can get you 3 baskets of bamboo so 27 shoots in total, and I can still give you 42 blue pansies. I’ll be on all day. :)

Ohh, thank you for clarifying lol. I’ll make it more clear next time. I can get you 3 baskets of bamboo so 27 shoots in total, and I can still give you 42 blue pansies. I’ll be on all day. :)

It's fine, not a problem! That would be fantastic, I've got the bells ready and so it's up to you when we do it! Also, should you come to my town or I come to yours? ^^

It's fine, not a problem! That would be fantastic, I've got the bells ready and so it's up to you when we do it! Also, should you come to my town or I come to yours? ^^
You can come to mine! My FC is Fallow found in my sig. What’s your FC?

Back