Selling Flowers and landscaping items!

H

Hiya, I just woke up lol. That would be great actually! So just to be clear, 26 blue roses and 10 bush starts? If so, then yep, 40 tbt it is! I can book it right now if you would like :giggle:

Yep! 26 blue roses and 10 bush starts. Transferred the 40 TBT. I'm ready for collection whenever you are ready. Just let me know :)

Yep! 26 blue roses and 10 bush starts. Transferred the 40 TBT. I'm ready for collection whenever you are ready. Just let me know :)
Great! I am available now. Just give me a few moments to get everything ready~

hi! i'd love to buy all of your hydrangea starts, please c:

my fc is 0920-2792-4756 , my mayor is jems from valoria~

i'm basically available all the time, too :^D

hi! i'd love to buy all of your hydrangea starts, please c:

my fc is 0920-2792-4756 , my mayor is jems from valoria~

i'm basically available all the time, too :^D
Alright! I arranged your order with 9 pink-hydrangea bush starts. Will 9 tbt be okay with you? c:

Hiya! Could I get 26 bamboo for 130,000 IGB and 80 blue pansies for 400,000 IGB? <3 (530,000 overall and 5,000 per piece :>)
Also, double checking that this is New Leaf rather than New Horizons?
(My timezone is BST by the way!)

Hiya! Could I get 26 bamboo for 130,000 IGB and 80 blue pansies for 400,000 IGB? <3 (530,000 overall and 5,000 per piece :>)
Also, double checking that this is New Leaf rather than New Horizons?
(My timezone is BST by the way!)
Yup! This is New Leaf! If you mean 26 baskets, I only have 13 bamboo baskets of 9, so 117 individual bamboo shoots in my town unfortunately, and I probably can give you you half the blue pansies so like 42 as I do not have 80 blue pansies. Instead, you could offer me 265000 bells if you are still interested. :)

Yup! This is New Leaf! If you mean 26 baskets, I only have 13 bamboo baskets of 9, so 117 individual bamboo shoots in my town unfortunately, and I probably can give you you half the blue pansies so like 42 as I do not have 80 blue pansies. Instead, you could offer me 265000 bells if you are still interested. :)

All right, great! ^^ And I should've been clearer, I was meaning bamboo shoots actually! I thought when your post said 13 bamboo it meant shoots rather than baskets which is why :> Also, 42 is fine, but if you'd rather just 40 to make it even then that's all right as well! 265,000 sounds reasonable, and I'm very much still interested. :)

All right, great! ^^ And I should've been clearer, I was meaning bamboo shoots actually! I thought when your post said 13 bamboo it meant shoots rather than baskets which is why :> Also, 42 is fine, but if you'd rather just 40 to make it even then that's all right as well! 265,000 sounds reasonable, and I'm very much still interested. :)
Ohh, thank you for clarifying lol. I’ll make it more clear next time. I can get you 3 baskets of bamboo so 27 shoots in total, and I can still give you 42 blue pansies. I’ll be on all day. :)

Ohh, thank you for clarifying lol. I’ll make it more clear next time. I can get you 3 baskets of bamboo so 27 shoots in total, and I can still give you 42 blue pansies. I’ll be on all day. :)

It's fine, not a problem! That would be fantastic, I've got the bells ready and so it's up to you when we do it! Also, should you come to my town or I come to yours? ^^

It's fine, not a problem! That would be fantastic, I've got the bells ready and so it's up to you when we do it! Also, should you come to my town or I come to yours? ^^
You can come to mine! My FC is Fallow found in my sig. What’s your FC?

Back