Christmas Candy
Green Christmas Stocking
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Matryoshka Doll
Festive Bell
Red Cosmos
Feedback
100% (426) +
Hi there, I will be selling some flowers as well as other landscaping items such as bushes, mushrooms, and bamboo shoots.

My FC: 0473-8860-6750

1 TBT
Skinny mushroom x11
Round mushroom x5
Elegant mushroom x5
Flat mushroom x3
Rare mushroom x1
Red-hibiscus start x2 (I probably have more so just ask)
Purple tulip x4
Orange tulip x7
Orange pansy x3
Orange lily x8
Orange cosmos x17
Orange rose x11
Black tulip x16
Black lily x3
Black cosmos x3
Famous mushroom x14
Clover (Lost count but feel free to ask)
Bamboo shoots x9 baskets

FREE:
Tall clankoid x1
Mini Harmonoid x1
Mini rustoid x1
Mini plinkoid x1

My timezone is EST, so if you could let me know whenever you are available to trade, that would be great!

Orders:

Last edited:
Hi there, I will be selling some flowers as well as other landscaping items such as bushes, mushrooms, and bamboo shoots.

1 TBT
Skinny mushroom x11
Round mushroom x5
Elegant mushroom x5
Flat mushroom x3
Rare mushroom x1
Red-hibiscus start x12
Pink-hydrangea start x9
Sweet-olive start x1

2 TBT
Purple tulip x4
Orange tulip x7
Orange pansy x4
Orange lily x8
Orange cosmos x17
Orange rose x11
Black rose x16
Black tulip x16
Black lily x3
Black cosmos x6
Blue rose x36
Blue pansy x40
Famous mushroom x14
Clover x7
Bamboo shoots x13

FREE:
Yellow glow wand x1
Tall clankoid x1
Mini Harmonoid x1
Mini rustoid x1
Mini plinkoid x1

Hi! Can I book 6 blue roses and 10 red hibiscus bush starts in advance?

I don't time travel since the reset and my current situation is that one of my villager's leaving today and I am getting another to move in tomorrow (plot placement will be the day after tomorrow). Thus, can I collect the blue roses the day after tomorrow after I secure the plot placement?

Let me know if it's okay with you and I'll transfer the 22 TBT once you confirm the booking. Thank you! :)

Hi! Can I book 6 blue roses and 10 red hibiscus bush starts in advance?

I don't time travel since the reset and my current situation is that one of my villager's leaving today and I am getting another to move in tomorrow (plot placement will be the day after tomorrow). Thus, can I collect the blue roses the day after tomorrow after I secure the plot placement?

Let me know if it's okay with you and I'll transfer the 22 TBT once you confirm the booking. Thank you! :)
Hey, that’s totally fine. I can save the 6 blue roses and 10 red hibiscus bush starts for you. Just let me know whenever you are able to pick them up!

I would like some bamboo but I don't know how to get btb how can I get them to pay you?
You can pay with in game bells or items from my wishlist. Click
How is 5,000 bells per basket of bamboo?
Post automatically merged:

1 of everything-
Hi! That would be 38 tbt for everything, or you can pay in IGB or items from my wishlist, click

could I get 2 blue roses (I'm giving up on trying to breed them myself)
4 btb? I am in the same timezone and can pick them up whenever.
Fc:0576-9484-1738. (how do I transfer btb? It's my first time doing this)

could I get 2 blue roses (I'm giving up on trying to breed them myself)
4 btb? I am in the same timezone and can pick them up whenever.
Fc:0576-9484-1738. (how do I transfer btb? It's my first time doing this)
Hi! Just click on the number of bells I have on my profile where it says “Bells” and you can transfer 4 tbt from there!

Hi! I'm ready for collection! Muffy moved in and destroyed my bamboo grove :eek:

Anyways I wanted to inquire if I could order an additional 20 blue roses? That would be 40 TBT. Once you confirm then I'll transfer the TBT.

Let me know whenever you are available. I'll check the forum constantly to make sure I don't miss you :)

Hi! I'm ready for collection! Muffy moved in and destroyed my bamboo grove :eek:

Anyways I wanted to inquire if I could order an additional 20 blue roses? That would be 40 TBT. Once you confirm then I'll transfer the TBT.

Let me know whenever you are available. I'll check the forum constantly to make sure I don't miss you :)
Hiya, I just woke up lol. Oh no, dang it Muffy! Anyway, just to be clear, 26 blue roses and 10 bush starts? If so, then yep, 40 tbt it is! I can book it right now if you would like :giggle:

Back