• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Flower Giveaway!

MinishMae

Sleepless Artist
Bells
Switch
1635-9281-5129
New Leaf Token
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (33) +
My beaches are overrun with flowers I don't need anymore! There's all kinds of flowers of every type, and mostly come in: white, orange, black, and some blues!

If you're interested, comment below and I'll DM you a dodo code! I'll give you best friend perms and let you dig up whatever flowers you'd like! Can unfriend afterwards if you'd like!

Last edited:
Howdy. May I come over and get some flowers? :>

i'd also love to stop by at some point! i have lectures for the next couple hours but beyond that i'll be online if you happen to be around and free

Hi! I'll be available for the rest of the day, you can either like this post or PM me when you're ready. Thank you!!!

Howdy. May I come over and get some flowers? :>
Heyo! If you're still around sure thing! I'll be online in a sec!
Post automatically merged:

i'd also love to stop by at some point! i have lectures for the next couple hours but beyond that i'll be online if you happen to be around and free

Yup! I'm around now! I can send you the dodo code shortly!

Alright sounds good! Thanks!

Sorry about that! I know I'm an hour late but I can send you the dodo code now if you'd like!!

Heyo! If you're still around sure thing! I'll be online in a sec!
Post automatically merged:

Yup! I'm around now! I can send you the dodo code shortly!

Sorry about that! I know I'm an hour late but I can send you the dodo code now if you'd like!!
yes that'd be great, im free now :)

Back