• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Auction Flora, peppy pink flamingo! - Over!

Ahnna

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Feedback
100% (7) +
Ahh my flora D;

Furara.png

I need to make space for Fauna in my village, I just got Carmen as my fav peppy, Flora stacks low on my priority list of keeping, even though I love her ;_;, and so the story goes.

She is weirdly back to wearing her default shirt.. and has in fact begun taking over my village with that shirt >.> but I had intended to keep her so her house and catchphrase are wrecked and customized respectively. I don't think her house is too bad, though, and now she's pinged and I am waiting to TT her to her box date when I find her a new home!

Starting bid: 250k
Min increase: 100k

Current bid: 1.2m - Summ3rain !

End date: In three hours! (6:30 pst)

Am soooo not voiding her so if nobody wants her via auction I will FIND THIS OSTRICH A HOME! D: <<<

edit; Anti Snipe - 10 minutes - This means if someone bids 20 seconds before the auction ends, the auction is prolonged by ten minutes. Then, when ten minutes have past since the last bid the auction will end.

Last edited:
If we win do you mind if we tt to make the necessary room?
She is one of my dream peppys. :)
But yeah no room currently.

Oh no that's fine, but are we talking about a couple of hours or a couple of days? (I don't mean to rush at all I just was planning on giving my friend my extra game cartridge on Monday, but I still have to TT Fauna into my town so :p!)

i mean, TT Fauna into my town after Flora moves out - man it was so tempting to keep 'Flora and Fauna' together but alas >.>

A couple of hours.
If that's fine I'll do a starting bid of 1m.

Nopeeee but there's an anti-snipe of 10 minutes, which should prevent someone from bidding 20 seconds before the auction is over at least!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh a couple of hours is fine!

Ooh I thought she'd be more popular than this, which is why I haven't bid... I'll put in a bid of 1.2m if that's ok

Ok :)
About 20 minutes left~
Flora has her fans, I believe! It's just a matter of finding the people that want her at the time of the auction, I think? This is a short auction, too.. idk!

In any case I certainly think she's adorable :p~

I'll sadly probably have to bow out. x.x
Not sure I can get anyone to leave tonight, which stinks as I adore Flora. D:

I'm sorry, artsydream! I hope you find a Flora soon when you're ready for her! <3

A bit less than 10 minutes now so in case anyone else does bit the anti-snipe is in place.

Back