• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

you see this
you see that
s2XVuhF.png

i got my star
i am v proud

Oh! :) Thanks!

Oh and you get your first at 25, then your second star at 50, then your third is at 100 posts, then 200, then 500 and then you get shiny star at 1000 ^^

omg look more art, this time of my baby Argider <3333
tumblr_ngqo00JaFL1u2mym0o1_400.png

art: marx on FR

Last edited:
Selling these! I've been hoarding dragons that I have no use for.... So!! (Just send a crossroad!)
Dragon 1~ Coatl~ Was hoping for 10-15k but that might be over priced I'm not sure

Dragon 2~ Coatl~ Was also hoping for 10-15k but. :rolleyes:

Dragon 3~ 5.5k? :)

^^^^ Ready to train in 2 days, and I already randomly named him..... :p

Dragon 4~ Also possibily 5.5k? Ready to train tomorrow

Going to add some more in a little bit! :)

Last edited:
Does anyone know the forum where you pay to level dragons? If that exists, that is, lol. I really just want to get them to at least 15. I've got two at level 11 and one and 5, and I'm really not up for Coli right now. Also, if anyone knows how much people usually pay to do that?

Does anyone know the forum where you pay to level dragons? If that exists, that is, lol. I really just want to get them to at least 15. I've got two at level 11 and one and 5, and I'm really not up for Coli right now. Also, if anyone knows how much people usually pay to do that?

ugh i always wish i could remember this one person that had something about that in their signature. i wish i could find it again :( i've looked, but i honestly have no idea what forum that kind of thing is in.

Here's one thread here. I think they're full though. & they're usually in the "Items for Sale" parts. (or at least the ones I see are usually in that section)

Oh! :) Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

What was it? If you don't mind me asking. :)

Lightning Sprite for 80k. Props to Xan for buying it and holding it for me while I exalt some dragons to sell and pay her back. I HAD A HEART ATTACK. THAT adrenaline rush man

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can offer training services if you need friend :')

- - - Post Merge - - -

Offer? lol. idk what's popular anymore

Last edited:
Back