• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

b3LHabs.png

true happiness

Ehhhhh, I got the Ecdysis skin for Male Ridgebacks. I don't even have or like Ridgebacks, so hopefully I can sell it /dies

if you get the chest w the wildclaw accent i will buy it (i think, depending on how much it is)
that actually goes for everyone lol
WTF >TRIES TO SAVE UP FOR LAIR EXPANSION
>INSTEAD SPENDS MONEY
cries

not sure if you care but i thought i'd let you know the baby girl you gave to me is happy and healthy and i love her so much! Thank you for her!!
She's all decked out in her pretty outfit:

//cries happily because I sold all my shrooms yesterday and got 180k from it :').-

I can buy the skin
yesss

not sure if you care but i thought i'd let you know the baby girl you gave to me is happy and healthy and i love her so much! Thank you for her!!
She's all decked out in her pretty outfit:

OH MY GOD IM SO GLAD YOU LIKE HER :DDD yay!!!! thank you for taking care of her qvq!!!! shes beautiful in that <3333

ALSO THANK YOU LEAFY

@xara;; there are training services on the forums but i cannot speak for how cheap they are.

Sniped Beta from the AH as Exalt Fodder for 3.6k earlier today ;D
Now I want to keep him ugh ; ~ ;

Digging probably would be the better option. I got a chest today from digging so iono, might be more time effective.

not in my experience. ive never gotten chests from digging, and ive gotten like 5 from coli from past festivals

Scavenging level 11 while evrything else is level 1

how evenly distributed

Last edited:
My digging is level 8, I got 2 chests (not too great tbh) and 3 from the Coli. It's probably just luck : )

Back