• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

commence quest for slate crystal/maroon shimmer/maize underbelly

do not let me look inside the auction house dear god

Just got this girl~ ^ o ^

beautiful_by_himitsutsubasa-d841mwq.png

Here's her mate, Ilya.

I'm in love with this Cherry Blossom at Midnight theme ahh <3

Any name ideas? ;0

Last edited:
This girl just grew up last night. I'm pretty proud of her and her brother, who both got really lucky with their parents' genes, unlike their other sister...

*drools* purple

Just got this girl~ ^ o ^

beautiful_by_himitsutsubasa-d841mwq.png

Here's her mate, Ilya.

I'm in love with this Cherry Blossom at Midnight theme ahh <3

Any name ideas? ;0

holy **** theyre so sexy i want their babies
also i suck at names lol

Just got:

7265593_350.png

Gayle from an egg which I got in the Coliseum. He's a cutie.

7203667_350.png

This cute lil' two day old from the Auction House. Only 7 seconds left and only for 7k! Phew.

Any name ideas for her? I hate naming ;0;

This girl just grew up last night. I'm pretty proud of her and her brother, who both got really lucky with their parents' genes, unlike their other sister...

*drools* purple

she reminds me of my own! :'>

RIOT OF THE ROOOOTTT! Already spent way too much, got like 8 skins, and been grinding coli for hours to get soms sweet shrooms!

RIOT OF THE ROOOOTTT! Already spent way too much, got like 8 skins, and been grinding coli for hours to get soms sweet shrooms!

AGH I took a break from this and I forgot about it! Guess it's a good time to catch up.

Hello, my dear Festive Favors. <3

Aahhh all the accents are wonderful! ; v ; I didn't know you could find them inside chests.

Last edited:
heh... looks like RoR's stuff is a little 2spooky for me. too gory. only like a single accent, the wildclaw one, and not even that much. :') sigh... will just get the bear and maybe some apparel to sell later.

Bleh I just want to playyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Can't register since they aren't currently open. :(

Need Eliminate but I only have level 4 dergs that could benefit from it atm... #frproblems

Why am I so impatient withe the coliseum

I'm trying to get Shrooms in the Forgotten Cave, but my dergs are only level 10 and I've been grinding for hours. 2 Shrooms from there in total. This sucks. .n.

At least I got a free skin that I can sell and a pricey familiar.

heh... looks like RoR's stuff is a little 2spooky for me. too gory. only like a single accent, the wildclaw one, and not even that much. :') sigh... will just get the bear and maybe some apparel to sell later.

I was hoping that they'd be a little more gorey for plague, lol.

Last edited:
^ with plague lore, I did expect them to be a little more gorey.
The festive stuff is okay, haven't coli grinded yet though.

Back