Flight Rising General Thread (original) (no longer in use)

b3LHabs.png

true happiness

Ehhhhh, I got the Ecdysis skin for Male Ridgebacks. I don't even have or like Ridgebacks, so hopefully I can sell it /dies

if you get the chest w the wildclaw accent i will buy it (i think, depending on how much it is)
that actually goes for everyone lol
WTF >TRIES TO SAVE UP FOR LAIR EXPANSION
>INSTEAD SPENDS MONEY
cries

not sure if you care but i thought i'd let you know the baby girl you gave to me is happy and healthy and i love her so much! Thank you for her!!
She's all decked out in her pretty outfit:

//cries happily because I sold all my shrooms yesterday and got 180k from it :').-

I can buy the skin
yesss

not sure if you care but i thought i'd let you know the baby girl you gave to me is happy and healthy and i love her so much! Thank you for her!!
She's all decked out in her pretty outfit:

OH MY GOD IM SO GLAD YOU LIKE HER :DDD yay!!!! thank you for taking care of her qvq!!!! shes beautiful in that <3333

ALSO THANK YOU LEAFY

@xara;; there are training services on the forums but i cannot speak for how cheap they are.

Sniped Beta from the AH as Exalt Fodder for 3.6k earlier today ;D
Now I want to keep him ugh ; ~ ;

Digging probably would be the better option. I got a chest today from digging so iono, might be more time effective.

not in my experience. ive never gotten chests from digging, and ive gotten like 5 from coli from past festivals

Scavenging level 11 while evrything else is level 1

how evenly distributed

Last edited:
My digging is level 8, I got 2 chests (not too great tbh) and 3 from the Coli. It's probably just luck : )

Back