Five Nights at Freddy's

To be honest, I hope Scott stops making FNAF games after the third one, not that I don't enjoy it, but because I feel it would get old after a while. In other news, I am trying to remake FNAF 1 in Pixels, look at it here: Clicky
I have made the Show Stage, Pirate's Cove, and the West Hall. I'd appreciate feedback.

To be honest, I hope Scott stops making FNAF games after the third one, not that I don't enjoy it, but because I feel it would get old after a while. In other news, I am trying to remake FNAF 1 in Pixels, look at it here: Clicky
I have made the Show Stage, Pirate's Cove, and the West Hall. I'd appreciate feedback.

wait, third one????

oh my god STOP WITH THE FNAF GAMES

i inverted the image and yeah theres a 3 in the lower right corner. thats the only 3.

Last edited:
I actually hate this game, and a lot of its fandom. I thought it was okay at first, as a concept, but after playing I just realised how cheap the experience is. Most of the tension is built off of the desire not to be jump-scared again. I don't find the animatronics particularly scary, and it doesn't help that they've been perverted by the fandom. I just can't take them seriously anymore.

I see the appeal, but I don't think it has a place among the horror game greats. The plot is kinda interesting though, even with its massive cliches.

I actually hate this game, and a lot of its fandom. I thought it was okay at first, as a concept, but after playing I just realised how cheap the experience is. Most of the tension is built off of the desire not to be jump-scared again. I don't find the animatronics particularly scary, and it doesn't help that they've been perverted by the fandom. I just can't take them seriously anymore.

I see the appeal, but I don't think it has a place among the horror game greats. The plot is kinda interesting though, even with its massive cliches.

thank u
the only reason its scary for me is bc its quiet and its first person, making you feel like youre going to die irl

To be honest, I hope Scott stops making FNAF games after the third one, not that I don't enjoy it, but because I feel it would get old after a while.

Fire Emblem and Final Fantasy would like to argue against that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh my god STOP WITH THE FNAF GAMES

i inverted the image and yeah theres a 3 in the lower right corner. thats the only 3.

if you don't likey you're in the wrong thread now shoo

Last edited:
whatcanweuse.jpg

OMG.

if you don't likey you're in the wrong thread now shoo
I don't see how you can make ownership rules in this thread, not everyone is going to like said game and might want to make their own opinion, if it doesn't match up to your standards, ignore it, let em post lmao.

That's not official, that's been made in SFM (Source Film Maker)

Still seems like it was made in SFM lmao, kinda poorly too.

oh yeah, I brightened a little bit the image and...

b614ef3a0ad10da4cd52bd37d96b40d3.png

Golden... Freddy... owo
Oh yeah, where is the marionette? :-;

Fire Emblem and Final Fantasy would like to argue against that.

ooooohhhhh mmmyyyyy ggggooooddddd
youre really comparing fnaf with ff and fire emblem
thats not
thats like comparing an orange to a DS XL and new 3ds
doesnt make sense

oh yeah, I brightened a little bit the image and...

b614ef3a0ad10da4cd52bd37d96b40d3.png

??? where the heck is it tho i dont see anythin

Something tells me this is going to take place after the first game this time. But who knows?

Let me make the image more intensely bright
25ouott.jpg

I see Bonnie and Foxy in the brightened figure on the right...

Back