• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Fishing Tourney Items, Fortune Cookie Items, Bushes, Misc.

erin49215

Bells
Feedback
100% (3) +
  • Marine Pop Floor (4)
  • Football Fish Lamp
  • Crab Clock
  • Ice Dresser
  • Block
  • Giant-Clam Shell (3)
  • Varia Suit Shoes
  • Hero’s Boots
  • Red-Hibiscus Start (2)
  • Sweet-Olive Start (2)
  • Pink-Azalea Start

I'm interested in the following items:
  • Festive-Tree Dress
  • Cabin Armchair, Clock, Wardrobe

You can also name a price for any of the above items. I'm pretty flexible. Trades will occur in my town, and unfortunately the trade must be quick.

Last edited:
I have the jingle sofa. I also could order the festive candle and tree and give them to you tomorrow or later today if you want. I have the big festive tree as well. Dunno if you want the small or big one.

Last edited:
Can I get 1 of each of the fishing tourney items ?
I can give you the festive dress and bells O:

I have the jingle sofa. I also could order the festive candle and tree and give them to you tomorrow or later today if you want. I have the big festive tree as well. Dunno if you want the small or big one.

I don't have the smaller tree. It would be very much appreciated if you could get those items, though! Name your price and we can trade sometime later today :)

Can I get 1 of each of the fishing tourney items ?
I can give you the festive dress and bells O:

We can just trade those items for the Festive-Tree Dress :) When would be a good time for you?

Last edited:
Rite now O:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh goodness forget it I don't have it, I thought I bought it yesterday D:
Could I give bells instead ?

Sure I have jingle wardrobe and lamp if you want those. Adding you now btw. Lemme know when your gate is open

I don't have the smaller tree. It would be very much appreciated if you could get those items, though! Name your price and we can trade sometime later today :)

We can just trade those items for the Festive-Tree Dress :) When would be a good time for you?
How about 20k?

I have both the cabin bed and couch, make me an offer?
If no I can trade both for the football fish lamp and hero's boot

Last edited:
I have both the cabin bed and couch, make me an offer?
If no I can trade both for the football fish lamp and hero's boot

10,000 Bells, maybe?

can i buy 2 Yellow-Hibiscus Start

You can just come get them! They don't even cost very much, so it doesn't matter to me.

Could I have the 2 white azaleas for 30k?

Same as monga21, you can just come over and pick them up :)

Last edited:
Back