• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Fishing Frustrations -___-'

FrexxDaDrummiFoxx

Bells
I mean.... Does anyone know that feel when you're casting and trying to get the bobber in the right place in the water so that the fish will face it?? But, instead, it just swims away, and you're just like...

lookatit.jpg

And... it's so biiiigg!!! And... You just wanna caaatcchh iiitt!!!! Then, you DO catch it, and you're tugging on it really hard... and... AND...

...it's a 200 bell sea bass. -_-

Hehe, I definitely understand how you feel! In my opinion, fishing in Animal Crossing: New Leaf is actually a little harder then Animal Crossing: City Folk. But that could just be me. But yeah, I understand, it can be very frustrating at times, but the important thing is to never ever give up! Because if you give up then you won't catch ANY fish!

Back