• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

❄️First Time Igloo

pawpatrolbab

Frita's #1 Fan 🐑🍟🍔💕✨🌈
Bells
Switch
5105-5155-4045
Sweet Balloon
Enchanted Bloom
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Poptart Easter Egg
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Mother's Day Carnation
I cannot seem to find a screenshot share thread like the other games have ( and I'm not sure if I'm allowed to just make one? ). Soo sorry for the random post, I just like sharing cute moments : P

Screenshot 2023-01-31 at 15.55.07.png

Screenshot 2023-01-31 at 15.55.42.png

Screenshot 2023-01-31 at 15.56.03.png

Screenshot 2023-01-31 at 15.56.25.png

I love the igloos in the original game! The vibes are exquisite and the music sounds so cozy, it made me think of Minecraft music when I first heard it LOL

It's such a bummer that the campsite doesn't turn into an igloo like this in NH. Such a missed opportunity.

oh, that’s so cute! i never experienced the igloos in gamecube animal crossing since i never played it, but they were super cute in new leaf as well. igloos during the winter was such a cute idea, i wish it had made it to new horizons as well.

Back