• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

first time doing AC related art! [+1 more]

dizzy bone

Staff
Artist
Bells
Island
Tansan
Perfect Apple
Perfect Cherry
Perfect Orange
Perfect Peach
Perfect Pear
Durian
Lemon
Lychee
Persimmon
Banana
I've never done fan art before in my life but I had the sudden urge to draw my villagers.
super quick stuff in photoshop. I like how Mac & Kabuki turned out

kenka.jpg

julesanddizzy.jpg
My favourite villager Dizzy chilling on a stump

Last edited:
Bunnie looks adorable as hell <3
And your installations in real life are so unique, Its a very nice style <3

wow what a unique style♥
I assure you I haven't seen quite like it!
do you take requests? I'd like to see static (and maybe Lopez too) :3

wow what a unique style♥
I assure you I haven't seen quite like it!
do you take requests? I'd like to see static (and maybe Lopez too) :3

I don't think I'll take requests since I'm swamped with school work but I might doodle some more later in my free time. I'll keep those two in mind!
Thanks everyone :D

ooh I like how the mayor(or just person) looks in this style. It reminds me of something but I can't remember what... Anyway it looks good. I hope you doodle more

Ugh I love your style c: It would be awesome to see & commission some AC stuff with the same style as your illustrations, without the weirdness I spose x3

ooh I like how the mayor(or just person) looks in this style. It reminds me of something but I can't remember what... Anyway it looks good. I hope you doodle more

Thank you!! Yep it's my mayor character right now. I tried to give it a children-book look with the crayon texture. I will try and doodle more!

Ugh I love your style c: It would be awesome to see & commission some AC stuff with the same style as your illustrations, without the weirdness I spose x3

Thanks! Haha, I thought about that. If I drew them how I normally draw there'd probably be some kind of weirdness in there :p Most of my illustrations turn out like that because I make up a narrative for them. I never thought about unchibifying them or drawing them in my other style because I was trying to keep them true to the game and I think I tried to keep fan art and my normal art separate. Maybe I'll try that someday and silkscreen a print or something. c:

Thank you!! Yep it's my mayor character right now. I tried to give it a children-book look with the crayon texture. I will try and doodle more!

Thanks! Haha, I thought about that. If I drew them how I normally draw there'd probably be some kind of weirdness in there :p Most of my illustrations turn out like that because I make up a narrative for them. I never thought about unchibifying them or drawing them in my other style because I was trying to keep them true to the game and I think I tried to keep fan art and my normal art separate. Maybe I'll try that someday and silkscreen a print or something. c:
I love the weirdness in your illustrations, but it'd somewhat look odd with the innocent AC characters x3

Back