• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Fire Emblem Fates General Discussion: Filled with Nohrian Scum

Grats on the theme at least, hope you get the game soon i'm too addicted to the my castle feature xD also i'm torn between noodle lord Xander and Lobster lord Ryoma ;v; just gonna have to work my way through all three routes :') I haven't decided if i'm a Pansy Hoshidan or Nohrian Scum we'll see ahah.

how abt
lobster noodles?????? :^)
i will have all three routes soon :') half tempted to go and ask the post office staff if i can just collect my parcel before the postal rounds go out because the woman who does the post rounds takes about 5 hours for my village o_O

how abt
i will have all three routes soon :') half tempted to go and ask the post office staff if i can just collect my parcel before the postal rounds go out because the woman who does the post rounds takes about 5 hours for my village o_O
You'll NEVER guess as to what my other personality is... Not in a million years... hehe...

My other personality doesn't really give a damn.

Shall we talk about something else now? =) <---Chara smile emote.

edgy
also if you want to talk about undertale go to the undertale thread

- - - Post Merge - - -

You'll NEVER guess as to what my other personality is... Not in a million years... hehe...

let me guess, charakin.

how abt

Mmmmm lobster noodles works too <3 xD the best of both sides lol. Oh man postal delivery woes hahaha I feel that ;; I have had one instance where I was driven to pick up a novel I was getting as it passed the delivery date at least I got it, if you end up getting it faster tho always more fun to start playing sooner ^^

Chill with the argument, guys. If you have a problem with what someone's posting it's better to ignore it than to publicly pick at them, as this could earn you a warning. Please stick to the thread topic and be respectful.

Thanks. :blush:

Chill with the argument, guys. If you have a problem with what someone's posting it's better to ignore it than to publicly pick at them, as this could earn you a warning. Please stick to the thread topic and be respectful.

Thanks. :blush:
Yeah. I apologise. I didn't want an argument anyway as I was just trying to make friends here and I genuinely didn't mean to sound braggy. :(

I promised Tina a while ago that I wouldn't post my amiibo collection and I haven't done that in a long while now. So I can keep promises.

Last edited:
Mmmmm lobster noodles works too <3 xD the best of both sides lol. Oh man postal delivery woes hahaha I feel that ;; I have had one instance where I was driven to pick up a novel I was getting as it passed the delivery date at least I got it, if you end up getting it faster tho always more fun to start playing sooner ^^

yess both is goodpref together pls add the support to gay fates hack
yeahhhh i dunno maybe i should just like not wake up until 3 pm :^)

I just wish to politely say... If you seriously hate me, then by all means click Ignore User. :(
I honestly won't take any offense...

Last edited:

I stayed up all night mostly to fix my sleep, but I admit a LOT was to continue Fates :'D I still haven't even finished awakening rip haha Dx
I am also pretty torn on a majority of the guys lol, like I wish we could marry more than one soooo many playthroughs lmao :' (

I stayed up all night mostly to fix my sleep, but I admit a LOT was to continue Fates :'D I still haven't even finished awakening rip haha Dx
I am also pretty torn on a majority of the guys lol, like I wish we could marry more than one soooo many playthroughs lmao :' (

lol for me i want to sleep so i can just get this unnecessary wait over with :')
im on a hard run of awakening so im ready for conquest hAHHAHA
honestly i only really like leo :I i dunno what to do in birthright lol

lol for me i want to sleep so i can just get this unnecessary wait over with :')
If I may just ask. What does the kin part actually mean?
Is it derogatory to Chara Dreemurr? I'm kinda hoping not. :(

Nawwws then get some sleep :'O ahahaha i'm pure casual scum and not afraid to be told so xD I definitely love the battling/strategy but my husbandos are my favorite part LOL, im glad they at least kept the animated romantic faces of said lovers :'D and I can understand that, Leo's really cute in his own way xD I might go for him after Xander I have a thing for main rulers before other guys ahah ;; I am Chrom-Obsessed (love that he does Lobster lords voice lol)

Nawwws then get some sleep :'O ahahaha i'm pure casual scum and not afraid to be told so xD I definitely love the battling/strategy but my husbandos are my favorite part LOL, im glad they at least kept the animated romantic faces of said lovers :'D and I can understand that, Leo's really cute in his own way xD I might go for him after Xander I have a thing for main rulers before other guys ahah ;; I am Chrom-Obsessed (love that he does Lobster lords voice lol)

LOL my first game was Sacred Stones
no husbandos :((((
oh if you want the animated faces have you tried the desktop waifu thing? :eek:

btw chrom is also shigure soooo
also
leo technically becomes a main ruler at the end of birthright after elise sacrifices herself, you kill xander and camilla steps down :^)

Last edited:
LOL my first game was Sacred Stones
no husbandos :((((
oh if you want the animated faces have you tried the desktop waifu thing? :eek:

btw chrom is also shigure soooo
also
leo technically becomes a main ruler at the end of birthright after elise sacrifices herself, you kill xander and camilla steps down :^)

Mine sadly was awakening, I played some other DS stratetgy/story game and was fairly turned off from trying any again *crai* it was fair to say the game was badly made haha, otherwise I may have tried any earlier ones : ) ahahaha Yaoi/Ikemen/Husbandos all the way lel :v)

aaaaaaaaaaaa where can I find this ;;??? I NEED my animated lovers xD OMG stop possessing people Chrom : O and that end despite a spoil haha I actually like how that ends : )

Last edited:
Mine sadly was awakening, I played some other DS stratetgy/story game and was fairly turned off from trying any again *crai* it was fir to say the game was badly made haha, otherwise I may have tried any earlier ones : ) ahahaha Yaoi/Ikemen/Husbandos all the way lel :v)

aaaaaaaaaaaa where can I find this ;;??? I NEED my animated lovers xD OMG stop possessing people Chrom : O and that end despite a spoil haha I actually like how that ends : )

here :^)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FghPVw_1KJs
oh i started with SS because i got it on the ambassador program ^^ it was really fun but when i first tried it i got stuck on the first map LMFAO and came back to it 3 years later lel
i like fe because there isnt really anything like it around ^o^
if you want the yaois and have suitable firmware you should install the gay fates hack, adds in a crapton of same gender supports and also amiibo supports ^^

YOU THOUGHT IT WAS SHIGURE, BUT IT WAS ME, CHROM!
im sorry ive been spamming my friend with that ever since she said she was marrying shigure
now shes changed to Jakob lmfao

yeahhhh i like the ending too! iT MAKES ME SOB THO ELIIIIIIIIISE ;W;
king leo is cool tho :D

Last edited:
Matt Mercer is Chrom, Ryoma, Shigure, and Asama.

This also means that for the DLC where Shigure sings, Matt sings. It's really fun to think about for some reason (at least for me).

Back