• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

find a friend!

Name: bunbun
Sexual Orientation: i dont give that out
Relationship Status: i dont give that out either lmfao
Favorite Books: great gatsby/darren shan saga/original classics
Favorite Games: ive got sooo many but the top tiers are probably ACNL, Dragon Age (series), Fallout (series), and usually games set in the 50s or mobster games *____* also pokemon
Favorite Movies: ALL AND ANY HORROR MOVIES, most notably silence of the lambs, sinister, psycho. also singing in the rain dumb comedies and musicals
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: maroon 5, marina and the diamonds, fallout boy, then the rest just spans from hard rock to soft indie songs with lots of ukulele
Favorite TV Shows: parks n rec, 30 rock, himym, south park, there are others
Interesting facts about yourself: im an artist and i tend to make rude jokes n be crass dont be friends with me if you cant handle crude ppl. also very enthusiastic about horror movies B)
Favorite New Leaf Villager: kyleeeee
Type of person I would like to be friends with: someone funny and/or cute ppl. i love cute ppl
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: ppl who arent openminded, super sensitive ppl

pm me ovo<3

Last edited:
Name: Tessie, or Tess

Sexual Orientation: straight i suppose :>

Relationship Status: Single

Favorite Books: nooooooooooooooooooo, Im not into literature lol. only thing I read are my science textbooks to study 4 skool

Favorite Games: Final Fantasy 7, Legend of Zelda (fav is OoT), The Sims 1 & 2, Animal Crossing, Metroid: Zero Mission, and last but not least Star Wars: Jedi Knight Academy...was severely severely....severely addicted to that game back when I was a teenager

Favorite Movies: Forrest Gump, The Lion King, Mean Girls,

Favorite Band or Musical Artist: Right now...idk maybe Toro y Moi, or Odesza. I like anything chillwave, or catchy electronic.

Favorite TV Shows: Spongebob (old seasons), South Park, Futurama, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, True Life, OMG Judge Judy shes the best

Interesting facts about yourself: i liek turtles. no ummm...idk...I like chemistry, yeah. talk to me about organic chemistry

Favorite New Leaf Villager: Bunnie

Type of person I would like to be friends with: If ur nice I love u

Type of person I would not like to be friends with: If ur mean I dont love u, also h8 sarcasm

Last edited:
Name: tiffany
Sexual Orientation: pansexual
Relationship Status: no
Favorite Books: 1q84, the windup bird chronicles, kafka on the shore, norwegian wood (lol ok anything by murakami really), kitchen, metamorphosis, interview with a vampire, lolita, (i also enjoy reading tacky young adult novels from time to time)
Favorite Games: acnl (ofc), final fantasy vii, viii, x, xii, kingdom hearts, devil may cry, sims 3, pokemon
Favorite Movies: grave of the fireflies, secret world of arietty, spirited away, snowpiercer, princess and the frog, captain america (1&2), taegukgi
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: dir en grey, kyary pamyu pamyu, buck-tick, kiyoharu, die antwoord, m.i.a., depeche mode, david bowie, shakira
Favorite TV Shows: i don't really watch tv..... or well i just whatever's on tlc lol.
Interesting facts about yourself: i like to dye my hair a lot..... i don't think i've kept one hair color for like two months or something.
Favorite New Leaf Villager: coco, renee or marshal.
Type of person I would like to be friends with: idk anyone really. just someone who likes to talk and is open minded.
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: people who are are arrogant/and or not open minded. i don't have time for u so bye.

Oh my god, I read too. many tacky or cheesy young adult novels too. You have a great selection of favorite movies.

idk i'm doing this again because i didn't have any detail in my last one plus i have no friends still

Name: jamie
Sexual Orientation: panromantic lesbian
Favorite Books: a lot of manga..... but my fave novel is the host probably
Favorite Games: pokemon, final fantasy, kingdom hearts
Favorite Movies: blue is the warmest colour, kill bill, black beauty and more i can't think of
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: grimes! i also love daughter
Favorite TV Shows: orphan black, friends, seinfeld, orange is the new black and probably a lot more
Interesting facts about yourself: um i'm really good at spanish???? and i hate eyes? idk
Favorite New Leaf Villager: mira
Type of person I would like to be friends with: someone interesting and funny who has a lot of opinions but doesn't always have to be right? i'm not sure tbh
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: disrespectful and ignorant ppl

YES GRIMES <3

tumblr_n7uqznuPy61tfcqxho1_400.png

hey cool!! what's your fave song of hers? mine is probably skin or oblivion

Oblivion*** of course, I'll never get tired of that awesome bass

im gonna be honest with you tho, i saw her live and she's not that great. so i just stick to her recorded audio lol.

Last edited:
Oblivion*** of course, I'll never get tired of that awesome bass

im gonna be honest with you tho, i saw her live and she's not that great. so i just stick to her recorded audio lol.

yea i'm not a massive fan of electronic music live, but if i had the opportunity i'd probably see her live anyway just so i could see her face in person.

idk i'm doing this again because i didn't have any detail in my last one plus i have no friends still

Name: jamie
Sexual Orientation: panromantic lesbian
Favorite Books: a lot of manga..... but my fave novel is the host probably
Favorite Games: pokemon, final fantasy, kingdom hearts
Favorite Movies: blue is the warmest colour, kill bill, black beauty and more i can't think of
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: grimes! i also love daughter
Favorite TV Shows: orphan black, friends, seinfeld, orange is the new black and probably a lot more
Interesting facts about yourself: um i'm really good at spanish???? and i hate eyes? idk
Favorite New Leaf Villager: mira
Type of person I would like to be friends with: someone interesting and funny who has a lot of opinions but doesn't always have to be right? i'm not sure tbh
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: disrespectful and ignorant ppl

orphan black is soooooooo good

Name: Mishka
Sexual Orientation: straight
Relationship Status: In a relationship (I don't like saying taken, it makes it sound like someone stole you or something)
Favorite Books: hunger games, game of thrones, sword of truth series, anything dystopian or fantasy really.
Favorite Games: Elder scrolls, call of duty, reckoning, sims, animal crossing, pokemon (sometimes)
Favorite Movies: wristcutters (a love story), tuck and dale vs evil, heathers, true romance, end of watch, coraline
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: i the mighty, weezer, the neighbourhood, pickwick, half moon run, pierce the veil, childish gambino chance the rapper, frank ocean.
Favorite TV Shows: scrubs, house, walking dead, under the dome, defiance, the office, its always sunny in Philadelphia.
Interesting facts about yourself: im vegan??? idk
Favorite New Leaf Villager: soooo many. Kabuki, Ruby, and Zell are my faves.
Type of person I would like to be friends with: someones who nice and interesting.
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: someone whos mean

wat is pansexual does it mean u like pans? or u have the sexual capablities of a pan

u sound like a delightful person.

Oh my god, I read too. many tacky or cheesy young adult novels too. You have a great selection of favorite movies.

LOL thank you! omg i know i try to broaden my horizon with reading, but i go to the library and just read young adult novels... u sound like a cool person though. (*?_ゝ`)

Name: iva but i prefer to go by ivy online :^)
Sexual Orientation: straight
Relationship Status: single and dont wanna mingle \m/
Favorite Books: uh the harry potter books but I LOVE THE ASOIAF SERIES!!!
Favorite Games: skyrim, pokemon, tomb raider, league of legends
Favorite Movies: moonrise kingdom, memoirs of a geisha AND MULAN
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: exo!!!! i also really love fx?? other than that i really love indie music and arctic monkeys but honestly the only thing i listen to these days is kpop
Favorite TV Shows: game of thrones (but i hate what theyve done with the last few episodes??)
Interesting facts about yourself: im not interesting sorry the only interesting fact about me is that one time when i was like really little i tried to play spyro on playstation and i couldnt do anything and i cried
Favorite New Leaf Villager: lily tbh
Type of person I would like to be friends with: respectful people?? and someone who can make me laugh a lot idk
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: two-faced people that keep lying to you and make you feel like youre worthless

Last edited:
Name: Courtnee
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Relationship Status: Taken
Favorite Books: The 'Alice' series by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
Favorite Games: Pokemon, GTA V, AC, Fantasy Life
Favorite Movies: Disney movies
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: Kaskade, Zedd, Martin Garrix, Krewella, Morgan Page, Deadmau5
Favorite TV Shows: South Park, Pokemon, American Dad, Family Guy, Degrease
Interesting facts about yourself: I like cats
Favorite New Leaf Villager: Rosie
Type of person I would like to be friends with: Someone who knows how to have sober fun
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: Someone who doesn't know how to have sober fun

Back