• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

find a friend!

Name: Lottie
Sexual Orientation: bi
Relationship Status: stalking someone
Favorite Books: 1984, the god of small things, kafka on the shore, the time machine, journal d'hirondelle
Favorite Games: Portal (1&2), Mass Effect (trilogy), Guild Wars 2, Bioshock (only played the 1st one), South Park the stick of truth... OH, and ACNL... I guess.
Favorite Movies: Kill Bill (1&2), Donnie Darko, Apocalypse Now, Sin City, My neighbour Totoro, Nausica? of the valley of the wind, the 5th element, Subway, Angela, Reservoir Dogs, Singin' in the rain, Peter Pan (disney), Barry Lyndon, The Good The Bad and The Ugly, Total Recall, Daemonium... I'm missing a few, I love too many movies. ;o;
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: anything by/involving Damon Albarn, Muse, Oasis, REM, David Bowie, Radiohead...
Favorite TV Shows: The visitor from the future, Doctor Who, South Park, Breaking Bad, Battlestar Galactica, True detective, Firefly, Quantum Leap, Futurama...
Interesting facts about yourself: I love the X-men comic book universe, I love animals (cats above all). I speak english, french, spanish and catalan fluently, I was born in Paris but grew up in London, then spent my highschool years in Barcelona, then went back to France (Tours) to study 2 years, then came back to Barcelona to study some more. I want to live in Singapore someday, I am studying digital media management and working as a community manager for a dog boarding company.
Favorite New Leaf Villager: Olivia
Type of person I would like to be friends with: Anyone who doesn't live in the matrix (there's one of my fave movies I forgot to add).
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: Anyone who doesn't like cats.

Last edited:
Name: Lottie
Sexual Orientation: bi
Relationship Status: stalking someone
Favorite Books: 1984, the god of small things, kafka on the shore, the time machine, journal d'hirondelle
Favorite Games: Portal (1&2), Mass Effect (trilogy), Guild Wars 2, Bioshock (only played the 1st one), South Park the stick of truth... OH, and ACNL... I guess.
Favorite Movies: Kill Bill (1&2), Donnie Darko, Apocalypse Now, Sin City, My neighbour Totoro, Nausica? of the valley of the wind, the 5th element, Subway, Angela, Reservoir Dogs, Singin' in the rain, Peter Pan (disney), Barry Lyndon, The Good The Bad and The Ugly, Total Recall, Daemonium... I'm missing a few, I love too many movies. ;o;
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: anything by/involving Damon Albarn, Muse, Oasis, REM, David Bowie, Radiohead...
Favorite TV Shows: The visitor from the future, Doctor Who, South Park, Breaking Bad, Battlestar Galactica, True detective, Firefly, Quantum Leap, Futurama...
Interesting facts about yourself: I love the X-men comic book universe, I love animals (cats above all). I speak english, french, spanish and catalan fluently, I was born in Paris but grew up in London, then spent my highschool years in Barcelona, then went back to France (Tours) to study 2 years, then came back to Barcelona to study some more. I want to live in Singapore someday, I am studying digital media management and working as a community manager for a dog boarding company.
Favorite New Leaf Villager: Olivia
Type of person I would like to be friends with: Anyone who doesn't live in the matrix (there's one of my fave movies I forgot to add).
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: Anyone who doesn't like cats.

I was SO with you until the cat part. Allergic to cats, so I'm not very fond of them. don't hate them, but don't love them. I match up with you more than most, oddly enough.

Last edited:
I was SO with you until the cat part. Allergic to cats, so I'm not very fond of them. don't hate them, but don't love them. I match up with you more than most, oddly enough.

Eh well, if you're allergic I guess that's a valid excuse. :)

[highlight]Name:Bea
Sexual Orientation:N/A
Relationship Status:In a relationship
Favorite Books:Ring World, Ring World: Engineers, 9 Princes in Amber, E.A.R.T.H.C.L.A.N, Book of Lost Swords
Favorite Games:RPGs, Dota, Diablo lll (any game non-horror related)
Favorite Movies:Notting Hill, The Runaway Bride, Kate & Leopold, Cool World, Li?n?i D?t?, Soylent Green, A Knight's Tale, Sense in Sensibility, Pride & Prejudice, Anna Karenina, Warriors of the Wind
Favorite Band or Musical Artist:Thrice, Rise Against, Paramore, John Legend, Billy Talent, Breaking Benjamin, Paparoach, Linkin Park
Favorite TV Shows:Adventure Time, Anime (too many to list), Game of Thrones, Hart of Dixie, Sherlock, Orange is the new black, DB
Interesting facts about yourself:love to sing, play guitar, dye hair, game hardcore; hate the sun (UV rays). love cats, cats, cats!
Favorite New Leaf Villager:Bruce (he's a bad ass-sexy deer)
Type of person I would like to be friends with:anyone drama-free; friendly; fun; competitive; funny;
loves animals
Type of person I would not like to be friends with:anyone prissy, catty, full of drama, critics
(exception: constructive criticism critics), trolls[/highlight]​

Last edited:
Name:Jenna
Sexual Orientation: um..
Relationship Status: :p
Favorite Books: Percy Jackson ( ALL OF THEMMMMM )!
Favorite Games: Animal crossing ( all of them ), Tomodachi Life, any Mario game :p
Favorite Movies: PERCY JACKSON!!! I love Myths <3
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: Rezonate
Favorite TV Shows: The ones on the TV and then internet too i guess. :p
Interesting facts about yourself: Ima Gurl and stuffz
Favorite New Leaf Villager: Rosie or Julian
Type of person I would like to be friends with: Nice people that are nice :p
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: People who run on ma flowers :p and that are disrespectful, that too :l

Last edited:
Name: Jake
Sexual Orientation: homosexual
Relationship Status: single
Favorite Books: i am not a reader but if i had to pick either trivia/mystery books
Favorite Games: pokemon/zelda/monster hunter
Favorite Movies: musicals
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: kelly clarkson
Favorite TV Shows: glee and desperate housewives
Interesting facts about yourself: i have swag, i was once a model, i am v kind
Favorite New Leaf Villager: ricky!!!
Type of person I would like to be friends with: boys who are nice and hot
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: just pls dont be ignorant and have an open mind

(if u wanna be friends pls PM me with a selfie of u attached)

still looking for friends!!

Name: Louise
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Relationship Status: Taken
Favorite Books: The Hunger Games Trilogy and The Fault In Our Stars
Favorite Games: ACNL, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds and Wii Music
Favorite Movies: The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, Coraline, The Fault In Our Stars and The Nightmare Before Christmas
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: My Chemical Romance
Favorite TV Shows: Dance Moms
Interesting facts about yourself: I play clarinet and I like writing stories and poetry
Favorite New Leaf Villager: Tangy
Type of person I would like to be friends with: N/A (I'm pretty open minded)
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: See the answer to the previous question :)

Name: pillow-bunny
Sexual Orientation: none because i'm 13
Relationship Status: none because i'm 13
Favorite Books: i probably hate all the books you like
Favorite Games: animal crossing, pokemon, ace attorney, smt devil survivor
Favorite Movies: idk
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: idk
Favorite TV Shows: anime
Interesting facts about yourself: no.
Favorite New Leaf Villager: chrissy
Type of person I would like to be friends with: n/a
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: idk, serial killers?, dumb people

Last edited:
Eh well, if you're allergic I guess that's a valid excuse. :)

Well, in that case.

eenoHd6.gif

Name: Jake
Sexual Orientation: homosexual
Relationship Status: single
Favorite Books: i am not a reader but if i had to pick either trivia/mystery books
Favorite Games: pokemon/zelda/monster hunter
Favorite Movies: musicals
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: kelly clarkson
Favorite TV Shows: glee and desperate housewives
Interesting facts about yourself: i have swag, i was once a model, i am v kind
Favorite New Leaf Villager: ricky!!!
Type of person I would like to be friends with: boys who are nice and hot
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: just pls dont be ignorant and have an open mind

(if u wanna be friends pls PM me with a selfie of u attached)

still lookng for friend

Name: call me D or M
Sexual Orientation: im questioning about this but for now im not sure.
Relationship Status: kraft single
Favorite Books: i read comics but my favorite is amulet.
Favorite Games: i like old school games but the last of us and left 4 dead is awesome. dreamfall has a neat plot to the game.
Favorite Movies: pacific rim?? i think??
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: marina and the diamonds is my queen.
Favorite TV Shows: the walking dead and i should really start on supernatural.
Interesting facts about yourself: i have hyperhidrosis. it's embarrassing.
Favorite New Leaf Villager: marshal
Type of person I would like to be friends with: people who are nice to me and won't do bad things to me (talk behind my back, insult me, anything negative is not tolerable)
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: annoying people that constantly spam my inbox by each second. like please stop. i just don't want to be friends with people im not comfortable with.

Name: Cindy
Sexual Orientation: straight
Relationship Status: In a relationship
Favorite Books: I really love books from Ellen Hopkins, crank & burned are my favorites.
Favorite Games: acnl, the sims/2/3, I rly like rhythm games & league of legends.
Favorite Movies: monsters inc & white chicks
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: my taste in music changes a lot depending on my mood but I like john legend, maroon 5, coldplay, ed sheeran and I love edm or kpop cuz qt boys & girls.
Favorite TV Shows: adventure time, once upon a time, scandal, orange is the new black, gossip girl, the office, parks & recreation.. pretty much anything on netflix lol. I love watching anime tooooo.
Interesting facts about yourself: I am honestly bad at keeping a conversation going but If we have things in common or just talk about anything then we can be friends for lifeEEee !! I love being there for people idk I was raised to always care for others. I really hate is when I get mad over something.. I start to feel bad ;(
Favorite New Leaf Villager: Curt ! he is such a qt patootie.
Type of person I would like to be friends with: pretty much anyone I can relate to, drama-free, joke around & be comfortable with. you can be serious but not too serious where it just gets awkward or weird.
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: who are selfish, ignorant, people who go on tilt so easily. ya'know.

otl
sorry I type too much

Name: call me D or M
Sexual Orientation: im questioning about this but for now im not sure.
Relationship Status: kraft single
Favorite Books: i read comics but my favorite is amulet.
Favorite Games: i like old school games but the last of us and left 4 dead is awesome. dreamfall has a neat plot to the game.
Favorite Movies: pacific rim?? i think??
Favorite Band or Musical Artist: marina and the diamonds is my queen.
Favorite TV Shows: the walking dead and i should really start on supernatural.
Interesting facts about yourself: i have hyperhidrosis. it's embarrassing.
Favorite New Leaf Villager: marshal
Type of person I would like to be friends with: people who are nice to me and won't do bad things to me (talk behind my back, insult me, anything negative is not tolerable)
Type of person I would not like to be friends with: annoying people that constantly spam my inbox by each second. like please stop. i just don't want to be friends with people im not comfortable with.

I LOVE marina. she's such a goddess. and not to mention pacific rim and the walking dead. we would totally get along.

Back