FINALLY YES OMG FINALLY!

Midgetsc

Bells
Silver Mailbox
Cake
Mailbox
Okay, sorry for the insane title, I just wanted to share the news with everyone since I've made a few threads about this.

Skye is finally considering moving! And who better to break the news to me than Julian? I always knew we had a "special" *cough cough* relationship, but him announcing this to me just makes me squee.

:3 RedTropicalFish helped me, so yeah, thanks to her~

I'm taking a screenshot of the convo we had, but I dunno how to upload it atm, since I have no kind of SD-card transfer thing. Anybody know if I can upload it directly from my 3DS?

But anyways, yeah. I finally talked to Skye since apparently ignoring them is no good with the guide she gave me, and then Julian mentioned Skye was thinking of leaving.

So anyways, thanks for all the advice, people! Now it's just a matter of time before I get her "I'm gonna move!" ping.

And holy crud, I am so saving before answering her ping, because I am not gonna go through all that again just because she changed her mind.

Omg, Skye just pinged! Time to finally get her out! I was in such a panic that I forgot to take a pic of Julian's convo though. XD Oh well, you can see Skye and I's.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg.

"But this is a big decision, so I should probably give it more thought."

NOPE.

*Poweroffs*

Back