Selling Final Boss Feather

I don't see why you seem so bitter about it. It's up to the users who offer. It's not like you're losing any tbt, nor will the sale(s) effect you. If they genuinely feel like spending that much tbt for a collectible, that's their choice.

I just think it's silly to spend so much TBT on one collectible, but like I said, if you guys really want to then go for it. There's nothing I can do to stop you. :rolleyes:

tempted but not enough :>

I just think it's silly to spend so much TBT on one collectible, but like I said, if you guys really want to then go for it. There's nothing I can do to stop you. :rolleyes:

if people can afford it... you wish you had that much :rolleyes:

How many black feathers did we end up with?

iirc another 5 to 10 restocked after contests, so total was 15 to 20 not counting whatever was whipped up for staff.

pretty sure they sold for about 25k at the time for the few that were sold...

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually i think it was 6 that restocked (3 in each restock session), so total of 16 issued through the shop....

You know. I'd say because they are so rare, a mere 15-20k would do the trick.

Good luck finding someone who wants it.

Mental note: buy a boss feather if I can

How many black feathers did we end up with?
iirc another 5 to 10 restocked after contests, so total was 15 to 20 not counting whatever was whipped up for staff.

pretty sure they sold for about 25k at the time for the few that were sold...

- - - Post Merge - - -

actually i think it was 6 that restocked (3 in each restock session), so total of 16 issued through the shop....
Here's a snapshot taken from last year. 20 were sold in total.
rYQKXxb.png

do you remember whether 10 restocked, or whether the original stock was more than 10?
i forgot those cost 40 tickets, crikey....
Honestly, I don't. I'm assuming during each restock 5-4 were stocked for the winners (total 8-10). I think the original stock was 10, same as the Final Boss Feather this year. Sorry.

Last edited:
Back