FF/RP Contest Dec 06!

THE RESULTS ARE IN!

DUN DUN DUN DUN!!!!

Anyway this was a very very close one. The closest ever.

1st Place goes to The River of Time and Room 102 by Triforce3force with 39 points!
She will recive 1,000 bells, A 1st place userbar and A position on TBT FF/RP Contest!

:D

2nd Place goes to Legend of Zelda: Mirror of Balence by SPORGE27 with 38 Points!
Sporge will recive 500 bells and a second Place Userbar.

3rd Place goes to Goldengengar by Shadow_Link_92 with 37.5 Points!
SL will receive 250 bells and a third Place Userbar. And NO HE DID NOT JUDGE ANYONE THIS TIME!! :0

Anyway congrats to everyone. All participants will recive 50 bells and a participate Userbar. Also the userbars will be made ASAP! Congrats everyone and see you next Month.

:D

Tom the Warrior said:
Grats to those who won. Wait is next month now?
It starts Dec 19th so yea I would continue working you can re-enter FFs and make the better.

@ Ultra you were in 4th with 37 points. :gyroidsmile: It was really close like I said.

Yes! I'm gonna enter the next one. It might be book two that I enter. Oh and could you tell me my score? (It was probably low, wasn't it?)

OddCrazyMe said:
Tom the Warrior said:
Grats to those who won. Wait is next month now?
It starts Dec 19th so yea I would continue working you can re-enter FFs and make the better.

@ Ultra you were in 4th with 37 points. :gyroidsmile: It was really close like I said.
Really? Well, that's cool.

I'll definetaly try to get a few more chapters up before then.

umm how do the points work?

:huh:

sweet though this makes me feel like I should add a chapter, but alas I need to stdy and kayak tonight, I am only here a short time.

thanks though

^_^

Well guys I got rid of how many points you earned but I can tell you how I scored them.

There were 5 catagories:
Content:
Grammer/Extras:
Detail:
Recentness:
Orignality:
So you got scored out of 10 on those and they were added up for your final score and I didn't grade you aganist each other so don't worry. All the scores were in the 30's though.

Recentness means how long you have to wait for a new chapter? :\ Yeah, that probably brought me down.

Nice job everyone! *thumbs up*

I WON! WOOT! Now, everyone go read my fanfic. It had no replies. XD

But it still won.

Seriously, though. Tough competition!

Dec Contest up. Good Luck everyone.

;)

Also I'm still getting prizes ready. They'll be done soon.

;)

Meh, might as well enter again. I'll be having some total activeness soon, so I'll get more chapters up.

Back