• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

FF/RP Contest Dec 06!

THE RESULTS ARE IN!

DUN DUN DUN DUN!!!!

Anyway this was a very very close one. The closest ever.

1st Place goes to The River of Time and Room 102 by Triforce3force with 39 points!
She will recive 1,000 bells, A 1st place userbar and A position on TBT FF/RP Contest!

:D

2nd Place goes to Legend of Zelda: Mirror of Balence by SPORGE27 with 38 Points!
Sporge will recive 500 bells and a second Place Userbar.

3rd Place goes to Goldengengar by Shadow_Link_92 with 37.5 Points!
SL will receive 250 bells and a third Place Userbar. And NO HE DID NOT JUDGE ANYONE THIS TIME!! :0

Anyway congrats to everyone. All participants will recive 50 bells and a participate Userbar. Also the userbars will be made ASAP! Congrats everyone and see you next Month.

:D

Tom the Warrior said:
Grats to those who won. Wait is next month now?
It starts Dec 19th so yea I would continue working you can re-enter FFs and make the better.

@ Ultra you were in 4th with 37 points. :gyroidsmile: It was really close like I said.

Yes! I'm gonna enter the next one. It might be book two that I enter. Oh and could you tell me my score? (It was probably low, wasn't it?)

OddCrazyMe said:
Tom the Warrior said:
Grats to those who won. Wait is next month now?
It starts Dec 19th so yea I would continue working you can re-enter FFs and make the better.

@ Ultra you were in 4th with 37 points. :gyroidsmile: It was really close like I said.
Really? Well, that's cool.

I'll definetaly try to get a few more chapters up before then.

umm how do the points work?

:huh:

sweet though this makes me feel like I should add a chapter, but alas I need to stdy and kayak tonight, I am only here a short time.

thanks though

^_^

Well guys I got rid of how many points you earned but I can tell you how I scored them.

There were 5 catagories:
Content:
Grammer/Extras:
Detail:
Recentness:
Orignality:
So you got scored out of 10 on those and they were added up for your final score and I didn't grade you aganist each other so don't worry. All the scores were in the 30's though.

Nice job everyone! *thumbs up*

I WON! WOOT! Now, everyone go read my fanfic. It had no replies. XD

But it still won.

Seriously, though. Tough competition!

Dec Contest up. Good Luck everyone.

;)

Also I'm still getting prizes ready. They'll be done soon.

;)

Back