• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Felicity the Superstar Peppy Cat is moving!

mayorlain

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
Felicity, the Peppy Cat, is looking for a place where she can rise to stardom, and moving from my town, Galway! <3 (On 10/14/14. I'm willing to TT to her moving date.)

I?m accepting offers of Bells for her, other cats, (Except Kiki, Mitzi, Rudy, and Rosie, who I have), Octavian, and wolves aside from Fang.

Please let me know if you're interested, and what you're willing/able to give for her! :) If I don't get any offers, I'll ask her to stay.

If you have room I can give you Bob if you are interested! :)

Oh gosh, that's amazing! I've wanted him forever! O.O I actually don't have room in that town, but I have a second town where I do have a free space, if you'd be okay with that!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh gosh, that's amazing! I've wanted him forever! O.O I actually don't have room in that town, but I have a second town where I do have a free space, if you'd be okay with that!
You'd be more than welcome to come get Felicity first if you were okay with that. :)

Oh no! I don't want Felicity but thank you! I can give you Bob for free though.
No problem! :)
I think I might just have to void Felicity, I've been asking if anyone wants her in a lot of places for a couple days and no one does. I'd love Bob if that's still okay! :) I can clear a space ASAP. (The empty space just got taken by Sprinkle in my campsite, who I'm giving as a gift to a friend.)

Ahh, I'm sorry. I hope you got that last message in time. I don't want you to tt her into boxes on my account. >_<

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay sounds good! My cycle town Luna will open for you shortly. Pop in when you see my gates.

Ahh, I'm sorry. I hope you got that last message in time. I don't want you to tt her into boxes on my account. >_<

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay sounds good! My cycle town Luna will open for you shortly. Pop in when you see my gates.

Awesome! :) Be there soon!

Please let me know if there's anything you want for him, I have plenty of Bells and all. I know since it's your cycle town, you might not, but I wanted to ask! :)

Last edited:
See you soon!

tumblr_mqyh31ZHgA1qfx4ibo1_500.gif

See you soon!

tumblr_mqyh31ZHgA1qfx4ibo1_500.gif

I'm so excited! :) I added you as a friend, but I don't see the gates yet! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much again, this is an actual dream come true! ;.; Your town is awesome and I can't believe I have Bob!!! I'll take good care of him! :)

Last edited:
Back