• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favourite K.K. Slider Songs??

Aircheck, Music Box or Live?

• Aircheck

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Live

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Music Box

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

moonbyu

responsible rocket grenade owner
Bells
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Tulip
White Tulip
also wondering: do you like the aircheck versions, live versions or the music box versions of the songs? personally for me, it would be the aircheck versions.

to be entirely honest, i like all of his songs to some degree but some of my favourite songs of his are k.k. fusion, k.k. house, k.k. hop, drivin', k.k. disco, k.k. bossa, k.k. crusin', k.k. jazz, k.k. moody, k.k. swing, k.k. stroll, k.k. break, k.k. soul and the k funk.

My top favorites are Bubblegum K.K. and Two Days Ago! I also like K.K. Cruisin', K.K. House, K.K. Lullaby, Marine Song 2001, Forest Life, and Wandering. There's also some from NH's 2.0 update I really like, like K.K. Lovers and K.K. Robot Synth (even though I haven't heard them in game).

For the most part I prefer the live versions of songs over the aircheck versions, I like the emotion that K.K. Slider's singing has. I know some people don't like his singing though

• ⏪
Reactions: Doo
Back