favourite 2023 halloween backdrop? 🎪🎃

which is your favourite 2023 halloween backdrop?

• astral arcana 🌟

Votes: 38 64.4%
  • cryptic canopy 🎪

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • i like them both equally!

Votes: 7 11.9%

• Total voters
Both Astral Arcana and Cryptic Canopy are pretty great backdrops! I chose Cryptic Canopy since I like it slightly more, due to it fitting the event theme very well and also the magenta star in the night version, but Astral Arcana fits in super well on the sidebar!

Though, let's be real, nothing can compare to Wix's backdrop. Those who were "tricked" with it are truly blessed to be wearing such an amazing backdrop!

Astral Arcana is just too pretty and is pretty close to the kind of aesthetic I like! I think my current pfp compliments it pretty well too. Love the blue and gold vibes, as it's pretty much a night sky aesthetic and if you know me you know I'm a sucker for those. 😅

Though, let's be real, nothing can compare to Wix's backdrop. Those who were "tricked" with it are truly blessed to be wearing such an amazing backdrop!
honestly wix’s backdrop is adorable, i was so shocked to find out that it was the trick rather than the treat LOL

the true trick is it not being the trick for round 1… why did i get rickrolled every 2 minutes for over a day 😔

I love the Astral Arcana backdrop and I love how there’s a framing around your username in landscape mode.

I also like how the backdrop I have fits perfectly with my aesthetic.

The astral one is my favourite, although I don't think I'll buy either this year to save some bells.
If I was to buy one however, I might go for the cryptic canopy as it matches my colours this year better!
Scratch that, Wix backdrop is the only thing I need in life
Although I am very happy to see the return of Spectral Staircase; lil green ghosties are one of my favourites

If im honest. I love wix’s magical backdrop the most he is such an amazing artist!

Astral Arcana is still my 2023 favourite. I am rocking the Octobers Inferno right now and loving it. Wix's backdrop is interesting but I think I would grow tired and change it. I like how it has that chaotic madness though

Back