favourite 2023 halloween backdrop? 🎪🎃

which is your favourite 2023 halloween backdrop?

• astral arcana 🌟

Votes: 38 64.4%
  • cryptic canopy 🎪

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • i like them both equally!

Votes: 7 11.9%

• Total voters

Xara

the april fool
Bells
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Purple Flower Glow Wand
Mermaid Scale Halloweaster Egg
Skull Glow Wand
Galaxolotl Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Opalescent Crystal
Snowflake Glow Wand
Purple Star Fragment
IMG_4073.png
IMG_4074.png

out of the 2 stunning backdrops we’ve gotten for halloween this year, which one is your favourite?

i won’t be buying either as i’m saving up my bells (though both are beautiful), but cryptic canopy speaks to me the most!! the white and purples with splashes of gold is so stunning and elegant, i could admire it all day! astral arcana is so breathtaking as well, however— blue and gold is a beautiful combo!​

I love them both!! ;v; I went with Cryptic Canopy since I thought it worked better with the colors of my current aesthetic better, but I think Astral Arcana is absolutely gorgeous too—if it ever makes a comeback I'll be sure to grab it!

i prefer the simplicity of astral arcana, and it's my favorite shade of blue. if it was slightly cheaper, i'd definitely buy it! cryptic canopy is nice but too crowded for me, and i can barely read the sidebars of people using it asdfghj.

Astral Arcana because I like the supernatural aspect of it. The colours of dark blue and gold make it refined.

I really honestly love them both, but I had to go ahead and vote for cryptic canopy as I like it just a tiny bit more!!!!!

I really love the astral one. I don't have enough bells for it tho!

They're both really nice, but my favorite of the two is definitely Cryptic Canopy. I like carnival/circus aesthetics in general, purple is my favorite color and it also happens to mix well with the white and gold, and I feel like overall the Cryptic Canopy just really fits this year's Halloween event. Whether I will actually get it is another matter, though, as I might just want to keep holding onto all my TBT for buying some of these new collectibles from other people in the Marketplace.

I think astral arcana is really beautiful, but as others I'll save my bells to buy something less temporal 😔

i'm in love with the astral arcana backdrop!!! i really love how some of my collectibles blend into the background so they look like they're floating heh

I like the simplicity of the astral arcana backdrop, but cryptic canopy is nice as well; esp the purple color scheme. One thing I want to mention about the cryptic canopy backdrop is I can’t see it when viewing on mobile, unless I turn my phone landscape mode. I can see the astral arcana one tho (landscape or not).

Nevermind I see it now lol, I don’t know if it was just my phone lag or what not.

Last edited:
The astral arcane one. It has everything that I like. Blue and yellowish combo and night sky aesthetic.

I truly love both equally. The night-time version of Cryptic Canopy is so cool and the colors really pop, but Astral Arcana is elegant and has the deep blue background I love. The decision would have been much more difficult for me if the Astral Arcana didn't match the theme I was going for so well.

The Cryptic Canopy is a true win for me, the fact that they can go day and night (I think that's a first) is spectacular!

I don't understand the appeal with Astral Arcana. Sure it looks pretty, but not for my taste.

Back