Favorite Ship? (God this is really dorky sorry..)

Siobhan

Bells
What's your favorite ship? Is it het, slash, or femslash? Being a lesbian myself, I tend to prefer femslash ships. My current favorite is RyuMako from KLK, but I also love KyouSaya from PMMM. What about you guys?

AKUROKU!!!!!!!111

No, just kidding, sorry, my 13 year old self came out there. Remember that good ol' AkuRoku though? It's been a while.

I don't know, it's been so long since I've actually actively shipped anything aside from characters in RP's I'm in with friends, so. I don't have a set preference going in, the pairings just usually leap out at me.

The Borealis from the Half-Life series, which also made its way into the Portal series.

Last edited:
Uh, LeviHan. They look so cute, how they playfully tease each other.

helo favorite ship comING THOUGH

SAKI X SHOUGO ONE WEEK FRIENDS YESSSS

tumblr_n52l5aq89m1r2pvg2o1_500.gif

1b50b1272cd2cd81cccefbcab00587a61402245287_full.png

The Titanicu-chan x her Iceberggu-san.

65634687_5921b829ae.jpg

But I guess you could say that, that ship has sunk. AHUCKHUCKHUCK.

Last edited:
The Titanicu-chan x her Iceberggu-san.

65634687_5921b829ae.jpg

But I guess you could say that, that ship has sunk. AHUCKHUCKHUCK.
Again, this shoob is the reason why I have horrible puns.

Last edited:
i ship a ton of **** but most of it is from RP stuff so??

though i actively ship ReiGisa and MakoHaru from free!
and some NitoRin on the side

otherwise i have lots of ships but half of them probably dont even make sense

all mine are literally glee ships because thats the only thing I care about, but i'm not really hardcore about them or anything. My two main ships are;
Faberry - I ship them as /friends/, I joke about them being romantically involved, but I really don't want them anything more than friends
Brittana - Sexual, but I also ship as friends (they're already a couple tho so..??)
that's literally all I ship, and they're both canon anyway, so it's not that much of a hassle to me
And then I have a subship, which is Titty (as friends), like I mean, it's canon and all, but has had barely no focus at all, so yeah. It's not a crackship, but it's not as hardcore as the above two, so it's kinda a mid-drifter.

ANYWAY, idk if anyone cares, but I have about 32092305470570450723048357030495 crackships, and yes, as theyre crackships, i literally do not care if they become canon or not, i just ship them because theyre ridiculous, or funny (oh btw none of these are romantic ships unless i put it in brackets);
tina/cassandra - i was reading the gleetroll blog and they said they shipped them and then i did too
becky/xylophones - basically canon already, i just love their relationship
mer/tots - again, its pre much canon, i just like they're dynamic
stoner brett/dottie - i just think they'd be cute
Roz/"this bronze damn Olympic medal" - every time she says it i fan girl
puck/any guy - just because it'd be hot
sam/any guy -because again, it'd be hot
santana/underboob - it happened once and i just cant let it go
brittany/kiki - they were just perfect for each other
santana/wanky - just coz
santana/shrubs - AGAIN IT HAPPENED ONCE I JUST CANT FORGET
holly/puck - 10x better than puck/shelby
april/alcohol - like what more do u need
quinn/tina - just always wanted them as friends tbh
figgins/ke$ha - do u not feel the love???
beiste+emma+will+sue+figgins/push it - it was a fantasy that will never happen ok
quinn/santana - i hardcore shipped this for like a day and then stopped (romantic)
marley/sam - dat potential tho
kitty/marley -dat potential
mer/church solos - they are just so fab
mario/the hooker - i just thought somethin was gonna happen even tho they never interacted so rip (romantic)
will/rapping - u just know ur in for a good time
artie/sex addiction - i just like how he is a crippled pimp

i am defs forgettng like 50232737237529757932 so yea

in desperate housewives i shipped Angie as an independent woman but she was always with her hubby the whole time she was on the show so that doesn't count towards anything.

I shipped MadoHomu from PMMM like crazy until Rebellion spoilers came out and those kind of turned me off it (I still need to actually watch Rebellion tho).

Growing up I was a huuuuuge Kataang shipper from ATLA and sometimes it still hits me. They were really cute together omg.

Probably my number one OTP now is Utena/Anthy from Revolutionary Girl Utena.

obviously i ship space dandy x that booty
also duh gigguk x holden 5ever that ship is so top tier that its a spaceship

but seriously USUK
I know. Haters, please take your hating elsewhere. Like my visitor messages, perchance.

Back