• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite Kirby Ability?

CrazyMario64

Mr. Apollo 🦅🏳️‍🌈
Bells
Switch
8209-2971-9302
Tasty Cake
User Title Color Change (Seashells)
It can be multipule if you like!
Also if you dont get it from inhaling a enemy (Robobot Suit, Star Rod, etc.), it (technically) doesnt count as an ability! (So yes im couting the ultra abilities because you get those from inhaling)

Mine are Bomb, Crash, Mike, Hunter (the newer ability), Fire, Ball, Ultra Sword, Yoyo, Ninja, Sword, Hammer, Painter, Cook, Fighter, Throw, Stone, and Tornado!

Edit: I forgot to add wheel here im stoopid ._.

Last edited:
My favourite Kirby copy abilities are usually the elemental ones (fire, ice, tornado, etc), but I think yo-yo Kirby and sleep Kirby are pretty adorable. ❤️🌟

When I played Nightmare in Dreamland I always enjoyed the needle, laser, and ufo. You are probably referring to the Forgotten Land demo though. I watched a play through of it as I was curious about the game. I think the cone is fun.

My favourite is easily beetle. It feels really smooth and does a lot of damage. The wings also attack enemies while flying if you are close enough to them which feels super satisfying. I also really like archer, spear, sword, and spark (in the newer games). Hopefully they all are available in Forgotten Land.

My favorite Kirby abilities are Mirror and ESP.
I never played Return to Dreamland but I actually like the Ultra Sword ability!

Definitely high jump, without a doubt. It's so handy for boss battles! I always tried to get it whenever I could lol. I also really like beetle and esp! Esp is fun to use and beetle is nice cause you can fly all over the stage easily.

Mirror is my favorite aesthetically, but hammer and beetle are my favorites to actually use. They make boss battles way more fun.

I've mainly played the GBA Kirby games, so idk how old these abilities are!

My absolute favorite is Wheel Kirby! 100% speed and damage. Only thing is that it's hard to control Kirby LOL but generally it's a super fun time going brrrr.
floatcancel.gif

Second is Fighter Kirby! Thank you for giving Kirby an option to punch and kick enemies.
Kirby%2BSuper%2BStar%2BUltra%2BPlus%2B-%2BWaddle%2BDoo%2BExplode%2Bby%2BFighter%2BKirby%2527s%2BArm%2BThrow%2B-%2B2018%2BSeptember%2B27th%2BGames.gif

Last is Ice Kirby! I know the elemental Kirbys basically do the same thing, but you can freeze enemies and kick them away with ice kirby. Also kirby can just stand and put out an infinite ice beam if you hold the button.
163864.gif

These get an honorable mention as I don't find them fun playing them, but I do think they're absolutely cute!

First is Cupid Kirby! Look at the little wings and heart arrow : ( <3
3774d40970a3cf33e574c5c203692bc4.gif

Next is Parasol Kirby! It's fun watching Kirby float slowly down (as long as there aren't enemies waiting for me at the bottom LOL)
kirby.gif

Last is Sleep Kirby! Kirby is so cute pls look. Good night & sweet dream little pink baby.
NiftyUntimelyHoatzin-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
I'd say mine are Artist, Leaf, Bell, and ESP. Which... those happen to be newer ones, I realize.

I know you said Star Rod doesn't count but at one point that was my favorite just because of an obsession with stars.

I've mainly played the GBA Kirby games, so idk how old these abilities are!

My absolute favorite is Wheel Kirby! 100% speed and damage. Only thing is that it's hard to control Kirby LOL but generally it's a super fun time going brrrr.
floatcancel.gif
Wheel kirby do be going brrrr
Post automatically merged:

Also for those of you who dont know, Hunter is the newer ability that gives Kirby a gun.
6C5F2223-467A-4877-B837-AF8407310A0E.png

Last edited:
Spear! I like the spear-copter and how you can use it underwater. Although I do see why they haven't put it in any newer games because spears are kinda Bandana Dee's thing now. I also really like leaf, sleep, cleaning and smash bros.

I love Plasma because of how fun it is to charge, moving Kirby in place like a maniac.

I alse really like the way to fly using Feather, it feels very smooth.

Another one I like is Whell, is so fun to just run over every enemy in front of you lol.

And lastly Ice and Mic because I find them pretty OP

sleepy kirby! i love how he can just hit you w/ a pillow

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu...does it count lmao.

But yeah I like Cook and Doctor a lot, they're the bomb!

Back