• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Favorite hamster villager?

brooklyn9

Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
Mine is definitely Hamlet, he's one of my dreamies but I have no room as of right now.
Pleeeaseee don't show up at the campsite ^.^

I'm not really fond of the hamsters. I think Rodney is the only cool one.

Flurry, I suppose. Apple comes second just because of the colour scheme. :)

I don't like Apple, Clay, Grahm, or Soleil that much to be honest... But I LOVE Hamlet, he's my best buddy ;)

Apple and Hamlet! OMg, I was *****ing out because I went to Apple's B-day today and Hamlet was at her party. Hnnggg ;__;

SOLEIL, she is adorable! I find Apple too pink and cutesy, and I actually find Flurry's face kindof creepy :p Hamlet's pretty cool too.

This is a hard one since my ultimate dream is to build a town of hamsters. But if i really had to pick one it would be Hamphrey. Just cause I've interacted with him.

Hamphrey.
The deep cranky voice on such a tiny little guy made me laugh when I saw him in a friend's town.

Hamphrey is my favorite hamster villager. But he is also the only hamster villager I have interacted with as he is presently in my town. :)

Back