• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Favorite Animal Crossing Neighbor

Kanye Omari West

Bells
Goldie. All the way. I talked to him ten times in a row, and he was still happy. Plus, we played Hide-N-Seek. I pwnt him. He can be seen by putting the site theme to Winter. He's the golden retriever on the bottom left of the banner.

For me, probably a tie between Clyde and Mac.

I like those two. When I first created my town (Christmas) Clyde was there. He moved out a few days ago, though. :'(

Oh snap what? No wonder I was kinda like "awww goldie is so x3" Alright, thanks for that.. What about Kid Cat? He's cool.

hehe i thought one of the bird villagers was a boy and the next day it turned out to be a girl.
but my favourite villages would have to be, Del, Cheif, and Whitney :D

Back