• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Favorite ACNH Youtubers

I like Zackscott, I think he's silly and he gives me a chuckle. Although my other mention never picked up New Horizons, I still wanna mention ChuggaConroy for his New Leaf play through. Also silly and fun to watch. I wish he'd played New Horizons but last I checked a while back, he never did videos for it. I'm definitely interested in checking out new YouTubers after finding finding thread though!
Oh my gosh, I would love if ChuggaConroy did a New Horizons series. I'm wondering if with the 2.0 update we might see a New Horizons series? I remember him saying on Twitter that a big thing that reduced his enjoyment of the game was how bland the villager dialogue was but also the way the events work in this game also makes it difficult to make videos like the ones for New Leaf...

Chuggaaconroy is my all-time favorite YouTuber, I'd love it if he put out some ACNH content!

I think I'd say for someone who consistently puts out AC content jvgsjeff partly out of bias because he's been a member of ACC since forever lol (and still posts occasionally)

Oh my gosh, I would love if ChuggaConroy did a New Horizons series. I'm wondering if with the 2.0 update we might see a New Horizons series? I remember him saying on Twitter that a big thing that reduced his enjoyment of the game was how bland the villager dialogue was but also the way the events work in this game also makes it difficult to make videos like the ones for New Leaf...
I could see his reasoning for sure. Maybe the update will be enough to entice him to make a series! We can hope!

I find quite a few of them a bit obnoxious tbh but I really like consolecaito! I like having her streams on in the background since her voice is rly calming and watching someone decorate is relaxing.

This is a great thread. I’m definitely looking to sub to more people. So far I’m only subscribed to Crossing Channel and Tiger. Crossing channel for animal crossing news and informative info. Tiger for builds and tours.
I also enjoyed watching Austinjohnplays when he played acnh. I really liked his editing and commentary- never boring. Wished he played again.

Nintentalk, Mayor Mori and Crossing Channel are some of my favorites but I also like Consolecaito, Lex Play and Katie on Calla Cove.

The only time I looked up Animal Crossing videos on YouTube was for glitches.
Animal Crossing New Horizons is one of those games that’s best played yourself, tho there is nothing wrong in seeing how others play the game.

I found Alexi Giovani's you tube after meeting up with him through ACE. I was really interested in his flower growing videos and realized he had many other useful tips videos as well. Alexi also does quick amiibo pack openings. Since 2.0 came out he has really been on top of getting videos out with good info on things going on with the update. Super fun is his new series for hhp, His & Hers Design Wars where Alexi and his wife both do the same home and then you vote for the winner.

I found Alexi Giovani's you tube after meeting up with him through ACE. I was really interested in his flower growing videos and realized he had many other useful tips videos as well. Alexi also does quick amiibo pack openings. Since 2.0 came out he has really been on top of getting videos out with good info on things going on with the update. Super fun is his new series for hhp, His & Hers Design Wars where Alexi and his wife both do the same home and then you vote for the winner.
OMG!! As a teeny tiny YouTuber compared to these Goliaths it brings me so much joy to be mentioned amongst these.
I love playing the game and video editing for acnh is very fun. Thank you @Jan ! You’re awesome!

actually found this forum from one of my subscribers mentioning it.
hope some of you who are looking for some different perspective from an Australian father I welcome you to my channel! Totally open to video content ideas too so please DM me if you have any!

Chuggaaconroy is my all-time favorite YouTuber, I'd love it if he put out some ACNH content!

I think I'd say for someone who consistently puts out AC content jvgsjeff partly out of bias because he's been a member of ACC since forever lol (and still posts occasionally)
Omg...a chuggaaonroy fan! I love him bc he's one of the few YouTubers that absolutely NEVER dives into YouTube drama politics and all that crap I was so so happy when he got to 1 million subs on YouTube and I can almost guarantee he will get to ACNH but you know chugga usually he plays older games although recently he's slowly started to play newer stuff

I only really watch Noot Horizons on YT.
I'd generally rather play the game than watch. but her whole vibe is A+ so she's the exception<3

i really only watch funny ac videos. TRIKO has some really funny ones, i'm subscribed to them. they're all compliations, featuring glitches and general silliness, with sound effects and music added. I really enjoy them.

I have watched all of the channels mentioned by the OP. I love Koramoras for dummies series. Nintentalk has cool design ideas and I like watching mayor M and crossing channel for news. Switch force I don’t watch as much because of the clickbaitiness of his thumbnails.
some other ones people have mentioned that I watch are Chase crossing I like his tour videos
I stopped watching abdallahsmash when he posted a tutorial video for exploiting the wishing star trees. A glitch that could kill peoples saves. It rubbed me the wrong way

edit: I forgot about tagbacktv. I like his tours

Back