• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Favorite ACNH Youtubers

billie jane 🥺 she seems so genuine i love her so much and i love watching her videos they make me so happy

Tagbacktv is my favorite, he's hilarious! His videos are so fun to watch, even non game related ones. Switchforce is too clickbaity now. I used to really like abdallahsmash but he spends too much time promoting his online shop/asking for likes and subscriptions(this is on every video he posts).

I really don't follow any famous streamers for any games or anything tbh, but whenever I do check on YT for information, a tutorial or something of the such I always see NH vids trending with the 'famous streamers' being super click-baity.

Brewster will be back in September!?
Tom Nook Murdered me!?
Boba tea = Boba Fett!?

My favourites are Crossing Channel, Mayor Mori and Koramora, Crossing Channel is a special favourite, because I am more of a news and grounded observations and predictions kind of person, I follow on instagram too.

I watch a few of the Youtubers that have already been mentioned in the thread, but shoutout to RyanFTW and Samioni, who are two of my favorites. RyanFTW is in the process of making an all-koala island, which I think is cute and a nice change from the "popular" villager hunts, and did a lot of very calm 5am island designing videos, and Samioni has this super cute storyline with her island villager characters, has really neat and non-traditional builds, and does cute competitions between her villagers.

I like:
- Mayor Mori
- Crossing Channel
- Katie on Cella Cove
The top 2 seem similar at first, their vibes and accent are the same, but very different channels indeed. They do tons of tips, hidden details, "tricks", etc.
Katie does island DA tours of all types of themes, highly recommend.

Aw nobody's mentioned dagnel. I like him, he does interesting challenges and such.

More of a creative thing, but I love the short films by Evil Imp. Very artistically made.
I just discovered Dagnel's channel, it's really good! His channel is a bit different from a lot of the others because of the challenges he does, but he also had some really interesting videos about rare events and rare dialogue that you won't see in normal AC gameplay.

I've pretty much watched all the channels everyone else has mentioned so I can't really add much.... KK Clue has some really neat videos about modding ACNH with custom villagers. Some of their videos got copyright strikes and were removed, which is a shame, but there are still a few up there that I think are a fun watch.

I like Nintentalk for his positive good vibes. Mayor Mori, Crossing Channel are also okay. On the other hand, SwitchForce imo has the most clickbait titles and thumbnails that border on misformation. He also advertised a sponsorship for an NFT in one of his recent videos which was really weird. He does have some good info but it’s buried under a lot of clickbait.

Though I don't watch many animal crossing youtubers, I do find myself watching the occasional speed build and island showcase! I'll definitely have to look around at the ones that were mentioned here, though.

I do remember that I once watched Mori Crossing a while ago! I haven't seen their newer content though, which I feel would be something I should check!

Can’t say for sure. I dislike Switchforce bc he’s extremely clickbaity (and obviously doing so for more subs/likes/etc) but also bc he’s basically just repeating stuff from Reddit and this forum.

Mayor Mori is my favourite and I like Crossing Channel too because they're both extremely to the point with their videos and never bloat a video to get to that 10 minute mark. Long intros about things I didn't click on the video for are something I hate.

For people that play the game I really like Izzieirl for her villager hunts although she is less frequent now and not purely an AC YouTuber.

Also add me to the 'SwitchForce is an annoying clickbaiter' crew. I don't like his vibe in general anyway and haven't opened any of his videos in forever.

I like Nintentalk for his positive good vibes. Mayor Mori, Crossing Channel are also okay. On the other hand, SwitchForce imo has the most clickbait titles and thumbnails that border on misformation. He also advertised a sponsorship for an NFT in one of his recent videos which was really weird. He does have some good info but it’s buried under a lot of clickbait.
This sums up how I feel about SwitchForce. I don't dislike him, and I even like him a bit as a Youtuber, but the way he spreads information is as if he's an insider of Nintendo. He always sounds so sure and doesn't give the vibe of "I could be wrong / This isn't confirmed yet / here's my soft theory". He literally talks AT the audience with authoritatively with his info. That's not to say he's bad or a nay, but that's a major flaw in his channel that I always seem to notice.

I watch Mayor Mori for concise updates but for actual gameplay I like tagbacktv because he’s very funny and pleasant to hear / watch. His voice is well modulated and his reactions are pretty funny and chill and not over the top. Some youtubers have such exaggerated expressions and reactions that kind of throw me off like I don’t want a lot of sudden screaming and stuff like that neither do I have the patience to sit through and listen to people cooing over villagers saying cute 100x in the span of 2 minutes. 😅 Also, I love watching speed builds with no narration and just background music for inspiration but they’re mostly from Japanese and Korean players so I don’t memorize their names. ☺️

I like Zackscott, I think he's silly and he gives me a chuckle. Although my other mention never picked up New Horizons, I still wanna mention ChuggaConroy for his New Leaf play through. Also silly and fun to watch. I wish he'd played New Horizons but last I checked a while back, he never did videos for it. I'm definitely interested in checking out new YouTubers after finding finding thread though!

Back