Fav. Uchi?

Muffy, Pashmina, Agnes, Deirdre, Canberra and Fuschia! I love all of them to pieces.

I don't have an uchi right now but I had Katt. She's still my favorite.

I'm not too fond of this personality but the ones I like are Phoebe, Ursala, Fuchsia, and Muffy (and Pashmina, to some extent).

Mira is my favorite! I have Pashmina right now and she's pretty cute too.

it was originally frita bc shes one giant fast food sheep but ive also liked renee for a while now. she cool...

Shari (thanks Chuggaaconroy!), Rocket or Flo. Idk man, they're all just so cute.

Currently I have Phoebe, but I also love Deirdre and Agnes.

Kinda hard to not become attached to an Uchi, ain't it?

So true. I can always count on uchis to give me medicine ^_^ Shari is my favourite uchi, but she hasn't moved in yet. I've had Hazel before though, and I grew to love her because of how sweet she was.

Last edited:
Probably Fuchsia because she's the only uchi who lives in my town atm and the one that I talk to the most and have had in previous towns. But now that you mention it, i've enjoyed having Katt in my towns a lot as well as Mira. I think for my next uchi i'm probably going to have Mira move in because I love Sailor Moon and apparently she's based off venus, so I gotta have her in town.

My first Uchi was Pashmina, and she's still in Wishfall to this day. I got super attached to her. Agnes is that way for Paragon, and I also think that she's the cutest Pig villager, with the single possible exception of Gala.

I also like Phoebe and Cherry's designs very much.

In my first town I've had Fuchsia and I adored her so much! Now in my second town I have Muffy and I'm sure that I'm not letting her go ever :D
I feel more nostalgic about Fuchsia but I like them both very much. I guess Uchi personality is just too great :cool:

Back