• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling ~{Fauna The Normal Deer Is Moving 100% Original}~ (Reserve)

Johnthemayorofkissfall

Bells
Happy Home Designer Token
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (6) +
Hey Guys! So Fauna is moving out of my cycletown and I'm letting her go to someone that will take care of her :)

Since she's tier 1 villagers I will have an auction for her.

Bidding starts at 50 tbt

Buyout is 250 tbt

Ends In 1 hour but if someone buyout it'll automatically end

Good Luck Everyone! And Happy Bidding!

Last edited:
150 tbt, she's a dreamie of mine :) how long would u be able to hold her btw cuz I'm going to bed soon!

Since she's your dreamie and I feel like you'll take care of her do you wanna have her and do it right now?

Last edited:
Since she's your dreamie and I feel like you'll take care of her do you wanna have her and do it right now?

Aww thanks :') and I was actually hoping to adopt her sometime tmr maybe cuz I'm planning on restarting my cycle town for my second town, the one where Fauna would be in :D If it's alright, could u hold Fauna till then? If not, I completely understand :)

Back