• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Cycling ~*Farobi and Waffles's Cycling Thread*~

Phoebe is getting adopted by yohanesw33 over GameFAQs.

Last edited:
Is red still in fashion?
congratulations.jpg
I am pretty sure there won't be much competition at this time though . Weird timezone you have .

Is red still in fashion?
congratulations.jpg
I am pretty sure there won't be much competition at this time though . Weird timezone you have .

I know. But at least all the weird-timezone peeps get a chance of getting these villagers xD

Red is bold :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Phoebe has been officially adopted.

Cycling on.

Last edited:
On and unrelated notice I finally got my free art done by a kind person on Deviantart nicknamed Nechan-kitten
request_4_by_nechan_kitten-d6vkhn2.jpg
So happy :>
My mayor looks exactly like this too
Hoping I would get another shot at Marshal,I am not sure about him being my dream villager but I need a smug villager so much lol

Last edited:
On and unrelated notice I finally got my free art done by a kind person on Deviantart nicknamed Nechan-kitten
request_4_by_nechan_kitten-d6vkhn2.jpg
So happy :>
My mayor looks exactly like this too
Hoping I would get another shot at Marshal,I am not sure about him being my dream villager but I need a smug villager so much lol

awww that's super cute!

My slave Marshal is already adopted by rianne he is an useless slave but then... Congratz :)

Can you be my slave , Waffles? :>

Nah she's my slave sorry :(

Also, Bill the Jock Duck is in my camp. Should I move him in? (I dont think so :( )

- - - Post Merge - - -

Heh, I guess not.

Last edited:
Why can't we share? I mean this is what recycling about right? Or was it about giving used people away
I don't see that much people wanting Bill.

Why can't we share? I mean this is what recycling about right? Or was it about giving used people away
I don't see that much people wanting Bill.

OK, you can have her, she wasn't of much use anyway :[ (jk Waffles i'll call ya~)

On another note,

Tom the Cranky Cat is moving out!
95px-Tom_NewLeaf_Official.png

I'd prefer to give him to you if he is your dream villager. Last for tonight.

Aww if he is last tonight then I won't have any chance with Rosie :<
I would pick him up if I have space but Rosie and Lolly are too tempting, I am planning on making a some-what full cat town

Last edited:
Aww if he is last tonight then I won't have any chance with Rosie :<
I would pick him up if I have space but Rosie and Lolly are too tempting, I am planning on making a some-what full cat town

Well the chances of you getting either of these villagers are highly probable; you're like the only person being active in this thread :p

I'll leave this open for a day, and be back at the usual. I hope the claimer goes online when I'm ready; if not, I'll let him be available for adoption again.

My timezone just fit yours so well since it is 8:20 PM here . But there are possibility that I may get a steal lol
I am too talkactive when it comes to gaming

Can I be your slave then :>

Because you're from Vietnam which reminds me I have a "weirdo friend" Uhhh He plays Dota 2 and other kind FPS games (was faking friends with him) he is so weird and he is from Vietnam how he talks... ermmm so weird I'm a girl and I find his words sooo idk well Farobi know his username and btw Lunie's english is better than his.... LOL

Its a good thing I deleted him cause he looks suspicious

And NO I'm not your slave =w=;

Back