• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Farewell Wart Jr, a great friend. (WARNING: very sad + real life stuff)

*hugs*
I hope you feel better soon. Life can be so cruel sometimes. This is so sad... If I ever get Bam or Wart Jr., I will give them to you for free. I'm not really good at comforting, but I really hope you feel better soon.

Here:
yh.jpg

Gah <3 Don't worry, I'm sure you will be able to meet him again and grow with other villagers too, happy animal crossing play!

It is so nice reading these replies, and then it sinks in THESE ARE WRITTEN FOR ME! :D
IT's so trippy, I think sometimes that's why I can take compliments so well--it feels surreal sometimes & like I'm watching a movie about people being nice to this one person & I'm like "wow that's so sweet & heartwarming" but then it hits me...THAT ONE PERSON IS YOU!
IT's still hard to grasp it all, but I appreciate this so much. :)

Thank you so much! :)

Life is indeed unfair. But it's life. Even with your heartfelt testimonial, I can only try to imagine how you feel. It was interesting to read that this game could have a terapeutic effect on you.

About the villagers, I know how it's bad to lose one of your favorites. Possibly the best is to try to move on and grow other friendships in your town.

Aww, I'm sorry to hear about Wart Jr. and Bam both leaving. :( It sounds like they were great to you. Hopefully they'll be happy in their new towns as well.
On the other hand, it's great to hear how NL has improved your life. It must be hard to just stay in bed all day with nobody to visit you at times. I hope you start feeling better again soon. Stay strong, and move on. TBT, along with all of your animal friends, will always be here for you! <3

This legit made me cry. I hope you're able to get Wart Jr back in your life soon or another villager you can connect with just as well.

Last edited:
This legit made me cry. I hope you're able to get Wart Jr back in your life soon or another villager you can connect with just as well.

Thank you for connecting to my story, I appreciate it. :) I hope so too, and I hope you have a really good New Year. :)

P.S. Your signature made me jump! It's super scary looking - WOAH! Where is it from?

Thank you for connecting to my story, I appreciate it. :) I hope so too, and I hope you have a really good New Year. :)

P.S. Your signature made me jump! It's super scary looking - WOAH! Where is it from?

I hope you have a really good New Year, as well :)

It's from a movie called Thir13en Ghosts ^-^ I put it there for Halloween, but I thought it was funny, because I kept thinking about if it was a covergirl ad or shampoo ad.

I hope you can find Bam and Wart jr again so you can enjoy your times. Kid cat just left yesterday and that made me really sad, all you can do for now is to try to get through it. Good luck!

This made me cry. Tears are streaming down my face as I type. I also suffer from CF, Fibro, Sjogren's, myofascia and an equlibrium disorder that robbed me of my balance. All this happened many years ago and as you well know, we both live with chronic pain and physical challenges. Merry was the one I lost and it wrecked me. Each and every day, she made me laugh and so happy. When she left, I shelved the game. But now she is back and though she will never be the same Merry, she is my new Merry and I love her. I'm very sorry you lost Wart Jr. He is a fixture in my daughter's town and she could never be without him either.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I jist read this to my daughter and am sobbing all over again. She will be writing you soon :) Oh and Wart Jr. just pinged her for a new phrase and he is now proudly exclaiming, 'Munna is best!' We love you, sweetie :) Chin up! You are never alone with me around.

I'm sorry to hear something so unfortunate. I can't say I know what it feels like to be in your situation, but I understand how it feels to be lonely, and I also understand a few other things that I hope many others wouldn't have to feel, think, or experience. My towns have always had the names of places that mean safety and comfort, because that's what they are to me. These silly, cute, childish games really do something for me, and they do something for all of us I think. That's why my first towns were named Heaven, and now my Town is named Haven. My old AC games were fun for me, but I never really felt this way about AC until I hit a certain age, and that's around the time ACNL released. It's done a lot for us all. I wish you the best, and I'm glad that you know that this community is here for you, just like your villagers are.

Thank you so much, I really needed to hear that. I appreciate the loving replies that keep coming in. It really means a lot to me. I can do with all the positive energy I can get. This is lovely. :)

You guys are sweethearts. :)

Back