• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Family Guy Club

YACHIRUISDABEST said:
AndyB said:
YACHIRUISDABEST said:
damn it didnt really think this undercoverness out

*censored.3.0*
Oh shut up.
Boo hoo, your alt got found. Shouldn't have done it in the first place ass.
hey man

i get really bored just *censored.3.0*ing chill

lets just call it a little experiment
Usually when you're bored, you touch yourself, not go around making an alt. account, you're not supposed to make an alternate account, so let's just call it breaking the rules.

And now you know what you did that "affended" everyone.

rroqer111 said:
AverageSean said:
YACHIRUISDABEST said:
damn it didnt really think this undercoverness out

*censored.3.0*
It would take about half of a dead rodent that has been flattened to figure that out.
well thanks for the input

i guess....
And Yachiru is not the best. My ass is.

GODDAMN IT STOP SPAMMING THIS IS FOR PPL WHO R FANS OF FAMILY GUY AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT WELL ACCEPT THERES PPL WHO LIKE THE SHOW AND DONT TALK ABOUT PPL HAVING 2 ACCOUNTS WHO THE HELL CARES HUFF HUFF

does any1 else wanna join?

diddygirl97 said:
GODDAMN IT STOP SPAMMING THIS IS FOR PPL WHO R FANS OF FAMILY GUY AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT WELL ACCEPT THERES PPL WHO LIKE THE SHOW AND DONT TALK ABOUT PPL HAVING 2 ACCOUNTS WHO THE HELL CARES HUFF HUFF

This from the person who was spamming the TBT Police thread? lawl.

diddygirl97 said:

Wats spam?

#Garrett said:
diddygirl97 said:

Wats spam?
tastee fewd

diddygirl97 said:

how do i shot web?

diddygirl97 said:
I DAMAND TO SPEAK TO THE CREATOR OF TBT IF YIU SEE THIS PLZ PM ME WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT SPAMMING
YES, WE SHOULD TALK ABOUT HOW YOU DO IT SO WELL.

Miss Chibi said:
diddygirl97 said:
I DAMAND TO SPEAK TO THE CREATOR OF TBT IF YIU SEE THIS PLZ PM ME WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT SPAMMING
Why hasn't this troll been banned yet?
Surprisingly she's not a troll.

Just an idiot.

diddygirl97 said:
Nobody is allowed to speak to BasonJurrows.

How do you say that diddygirl? There'd be a lot less spam if you were banned.

O ND I WLL WNT JOIB!11! cn i bE teh dag he cald breean!1

Back