• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

fall guys

I play it on PC. It's fun and the seasons shake it up enough for longtime playing, but the rewards don't make you want to play more imo.

I play on PC and love it. I haven't gotten too burned out after playing since october. Towards the end of seasons I start to lose interest but the updates always make it fun again. Honestly, for $20 it's worth it even if you only play for a month or so.

i played it on ps4 when it came out, it was definitely lots of fun trying to get lots of crowns especially when playing with friends! but i'm just not interested in playing it again tbh, i personally feel like there are better games to waste my time on but to each their own! :)

I played this on computer and it was really fun. It's the most fun to play in groups for sure and I like how they have updated the different arenas/rounds. The costumes are super cute too and it's very easy to play!

I played it on the PS4 and had a good enough time with it. Unfortunately, the limited amount of maps killed a lot of my interest. (I swear, those see saws will haunt me in my dreams for the rest of my life. 😨) It was a cute game though!

Looks interesting to play, but looks very difficult to play at the same time. I’ve seen many gameplays and it looks hilarious with the little bean people running and trying to survive the obstacles. I can’t wait for it to come out for the switch I believe this summer! :)

Back