• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Extra Hybrids + Silver Axes

mareepcrossing

Bells
Feedback
100% (50) +
These are basically just wasting space so I need them to go soon.

Name your price. Pick up only.

I also do 1:1 trades for pink hydrangeas because I really, really need those right now.

Roses:
10 Black Roses
10 Blue Roses
8 Purple Roses

Tulips:
3 Black Tulips
3 Orange Tulips

Etc:
3 Orange Cosmos
4 Blue Violets

EDIT: Also selling 10 silver axes. Name your offer.

Last edited:
I'm not sure how much you're looking to sell them for... but 4 blue violets, 5 black roses and 5 blue roses for 350K?

Last edited:
I'm going to add you so you can come as well.

let me get the money ready - will be omw~ thanks!

edit: oops, i forgot i bought a wetsuit earlier today. D: only have 350k ( +222 bells ) on hand. D: is that still ok? if not, i'll understand!

Last edited:
my offer wasent good enough i guess 700 k then

I'm trying to work through in a semi-organized order, I just hadn't gotten to replying to you yet. So if you'll be patient and give me a few minutes you can buy the black roses.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not sure how much you're looking to sell them for... but 4 blue violets, 5 black roses and 5 blue roses for 350K?

I'll sell you the black & blue roses (I had more left over than what's listed so I have just enough for you) for 300k? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

let me get the money ready - will be omw~ thanks!

edit: oops, i forgot i bought a wetsuit earlier today. D: only have 350k ( +222 bells ) on hand. D: is that still ok? if not, i'll understand!

no that's totally fine! come on over dear.

Last edited:
Hi! Do you still have any more blue roses? If so, would you be up for trading four blue roses for six pink hydrangea starts?

aahhhh, this is the second time this week my internet has died. D: time warner needs to refund me, srsly. ;n; idk if i can get back on, but i'll post here if i do! ;A;

ahhaha no problem, my gf has internet problems all the time i totally sympathize.
go ahead and PM me so i know who you are and I'll save the flowers for you. :)

Ack! I just saw this. Will you please PM me with the ones you have left and when I can come over? (wanted blue and black roses for 350K). Thank you!!

If my offer was too low, I can part with eight pink hydrangea starts for the four blue roses if you still have them. :D

Back