• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

exploring the world of animal forest e+ in english

hollowface

- macabre angel -
Bells
Switch
3515-3810-5324
hi my name is v
recently i had decided to pick up dnme+ and emulate it. im using cuyler's fan translation for it. i believe so far 70% of it is translated. theres a lot of text in the game. more than i had ever expected.

i kinda just want to document my experiences with it with some passing thoughts n such.

my player is "null" from けもの (kemono; meaning "beast")
so far my neighbors are
- vladmir
- filbert
- mitzi
- olivia
- patty
- buck
as well as a early era exclusive villager named betty

so far i believe the most interesting part of it is that most of the villagers text is translated. however, bettys is not. i think it could be that she is also an ereader villager. but i figured that the set dialogue would be the same as any other normal villagers.

right now ive only gotten into my third day of experiencing this interesting part in the franchise. but hopefully i can post images of my experiences and maybe get the emulation of a gameboy connection to work.

Even though I'm still very much a beginner of the Japanese language, I decided to import the game (and replace an optical drive I damaged trying to solder a modchip to bypass the region lock) for the authentic experience and immersion. I actually have three of those villagers in my town: Mitzi, Valdmir, and Olivia. Mitzi is a special case, because she was one of my first villagers when I emulated PG! during the summer last year. I was surprised to see Olivia, there, as well. She was also one of my starting villagers when I emulated the N64 original. I got lucky with the cats, but I have too many bears (four cubs and two adults, to be exact).

Back