• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Excited for shark season? 🦈🦈🦈

Dim

Stay bright little fireflies
Bells
Switch
8579-5303-4501
Island
Jacqufeline
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Friendly Ghost Plush
Lost Star Fragment 002.AN
White Crescent Moon
Gourdy
Shadow Kitty Plush
Boo Halloweaster Egg
Red Star Fragment
Moon Ball
June is tomorrow which means for us NH players, sharks are in season! Same with tropical bugs I believe. They sell for a lot plus they are really cool.

729AEF7F-7DF1-42AD-B43D-872B195B542D.jpeg

Yes!! I'm so confused with what day it is atm that for the last two days I've been wondering why there's no new bugs and fish haha! It's past midnight here - can I get these now or do I have to wait till 5am?! :D

Yes!! I'm so confused with what day it is atm that for the last two days I've been wondering why there's no new bugs and fish haha! It's past midnight here - can I get these now or do I have to wait till 5am?! :D
If it's June for you I'm pretty sure they start spawning. Just rarely.

YESSSS I'm so excited to catch sharks! I really enjoyed catching tropical fish and bugs in NL :)

I miss getting excited about seeing a fin in the ocean, so it will be super nice to be excited about that again! (Also sharks can mean big money, so as far as I’m concerned, that’s a huge win!!)

Just noticed someone already made a thread about this earlier. Oops.

Coming from a dirty TT'er, shark season is awesome! It makes island hunting for villagers even better as well as the shark fin island has a chance of appearing too. :)

Yup! I can't wait to make bells form them.
(course, I'll be donating the first ones I catch first)

sharks were crazy good money when the south had them! i'm really excited on the northern hemisphere's behalf o:

Yess!!! I'm so excited for shark season. They're going to look so cool in the museum

Back