• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway Everything must go to be saved

Please come people I still have many present to give :) you may all come and get some

I'd love to come as well! This is very generous of you man!

I'd love to come as well! This is very generous of you man!
I'm a girl and I'm only 20 years sir
But yes you both can come in let me add you both and we can do it and you may take 3 present or 6 presents

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey my gates are open now but please 1 at a time if you both want to come in if both come in at the same time one must wait

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey the other person that dint pick yet please come my gates are open

Anyone that want to pick up their present please hold on for some minutes I'm going out and returning in 20 minutes for anyone that wants to do it

I'm back and sure you both can come in but remember one at a time just let me add you both

Maria and Alesha I open my gate and you may come in now and also remember your lines

Please add this fc instead...

- - - Post Merge - - -

0233 0117 1161

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thnx

Oh ok then Alesha wait a minute

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alesha I done adding you and I open my gates

If you get any perf. Fruit but apples on your new town, I can bring some perf. Fruit round

Last edited:
Omg!! I got AMAZING presents! 99k, 10k, lucky clover, mermaid table, chocolate fountain and pachira!!!
Now I can pay off my loan and get my food hoise started!!! Thanks!!!
If you need help with your new town....
(I am here)

Oh you were the lucky person to get the last 99,000 bells bag

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey everyone 27 present to go come on in and picked them

Back