Everything is so green!!

Xme

Bells
Switch
6828-6730-4010
Happy snow is gone day!!!! I'm so happy!

*points to signature*
So glad the snow is gone!
I hate playing NL when the snow is out.. Everything looks so ugly and I can't make winter paths for the life of me. (I was resetting my town constantly during this season RIP)

I might change my flower color scheme. Looked a lot better with snow.

I thought that about my flowers too! Things look so different on green!

everything looks so much better it feels way more fun to play now. snow just made everything bad to look at but its so fresh now im really happy its all cleared up! but...rip snowman family for another 8 months lol

yessss, i didn't know it was spring yet until i saw this thread and now i'm over the moon excited to start my spring plans

I never bother to change my paths, so I'm so happy that Bunifrey's paths match the ground again!

I love springtime in this game. It all looks so pretty!

I finally get to greet the new green grass, yay! Ahh so satisfying! The snow was pretty annoying and bland for a few months, and now color finally appears. Yey :eek:

Honestly I liked the snow.. down in the southern Texas (USA) we never get any snow. So I just like to enjoy it because I've never actually, like, been in snow. It also goes well with my modern town theme.

I think I need to change my path up a little now too, I forgot yesterday was the last day of snow, but today I was happy to see green. I was so used to the snow!

Back