Europe AND NA getting Animal Crossing amiibo cards Collectors Album

So you're saying, keep the blind bag they come in with until they are very worth something?

No, not exactly. I'm guessing all this as I'm a pokemon card collector, and I'm judging that way. IDK th market for this stuff. But unopened old pokemon card packs get to about ?35 each now. All these cards fully in this album could be worth something in the future maybe. :)

That said, I just enjoy collecting and can't wait to collect these ^^

IM SO HAPPY TO BE BRITISH FOR ONCE

LOL!! I'm British but it doesn't help me a whit! I live in Canada and dangblastedzazzenfraz Nintendo America hasn't given any confirmation of any sort about limited edition 3DSs...yet. And no word about card albums or any other fun toys. Jerkpantses.

If you want to keep your cards minty-ish, you could invest in single cellophane sleeves to store them in. Then swallow them and put yourself in a safe deposit box. Okay, maybe not that last bit. But you could save a few packs, unopened, plus store any doubles from opened packs in cello bags and still likely get some return on them in future years, provided you open the packs wearing sterilised gloves and don't lick the cards.

There are two important questions in my mind now.

1. How do I acquire this Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer amiibo Card Collectors Album.
2. How do I acquire a second Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer amiibo Card Collectors Album.

idk i read in a piece of parchment the other day that my pigeon delivered that there's going to be a thing called a postal service in the future

who knows when itll come though

I'd like one, its not region locked is it? (That was a joke by the way :p ) but seriously, its cute. Any word on whether it'll be released elsewhere? I don't fancy the shipping.

idk i read in a piece of parchment the other day that my pigeon delivered that there's going to be a thing called a postal service in the future

who knows when itll come though
XD Wow... You are funny. lol

My local postman hopes he is on holiday in September because of me... XD

Last edited:
I hope America releases this also because I really want to collect all the amiibo cards. I won't have any good place to put the cards so this is a great idea. I hope they also make room for the other waves of amiibo cards that release later. I wonder how much it will cost if they don't release in in America and then I'll have to buy it online or something.

That's awesome! If I do end up getting the game I will definitely get this!

WTF Nintendo UK Store? Why is the Animal Crossing amiibo Cards Collectors Album exclusive to the Animal Crossing amiibo Cards Collectors Album console bundles... FFS...

Really hoping we will get these in The Netherlands. We never got the Kid Icarus albums... ;_;

WTF Nintendo UK Store? Why is the Animal Crossing amiibo Cards Collectors Album exclusive to the Animal Crossing amiibo Cards Collectors Album console bundles... FFS...

where does it say it's exclusive?

i'm looking at the XL bundle on the site... can't see 'exclusive' anywhere?

Last edited:
where does it say it's exclusive?

i'm looking at the XL bundle on the site... can't see 'exclusive' anywhere?
I had contacted Nintendo Customer Support about it and they said that the bundle is the only way to get it. They did say for now.

Yeah I'm pretty sure it could get announced for stores too. I'm checking tomorrow.
I hope so too.
They did also suggest to watch out for if it becomes available on or after the game releases as well.

Last edited:
Back