Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Clownfish Plush
Dino Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
kYqDUw1.gif

🌺 Blog Banner by A r i a n e 🌺

buX5JRJ.gif
buX5JRJ.gif

Some time ago... I was able to get my town tree big enough to sell to Tom Nook in Animal Crossing New Leaf. It was the goal that I strived for when I had my previous town. Reason why I made it my objective was because I no longer was inspired to build up that town that I had. It was sad to see it go, but I didn't want to be dreading while playing Animal Crossing New Leaf. Just want to have some fun.

After being able to sell my town to Tom Nook I was constantly map resetting for the perfect map that I can work with. Lots of the ones that I had liked previously had too many things that I didn't like at all. Like the colors, the fruits, the rock placements, and the large amount of ponds. Oh... The pain.

There was some things that I was willing to sacrifice while looking for the map that I wanted. While there were others that I wasn't willing to give up because I had a really strong desire to have them.

1. Grass Shape - With the Grass Shape for this new town I was willing to give up the circle grass that I wanted. Grass was grass. So... I thought it wouldn't be too big of a deal if I were to just give it up. This one was the least priority for the new town of mine.
  2. Native Fruit - The Native Fruit that I wanted really bad was the apple. Though I would be okay if my native fruit was peaches as an alternative if I couldn't get the one I desired the most. If I saw oranges and pears as my native fruit I would definitely reset the game and try again until I don't see those fruits anymore. Cherries... Kind of indifferent about them.
  3. Train Station Color - I was only going to accept either the red colored train station or the blue colored station. Any of the other train station colors would make me automatically reset the game and try again. I personally am not feeling those other colors, so I would do what I can to get the desired color that I want for my new town. No compromises.
  4. Town Hall Color - For this one... Any color was fine as long as it wasn't the brown and yellow one. But I really wanted the blue town hall color because I liked the look a lot better than the other town hall colors. Though... It was fine if I didn't get the blue one.
  5. Ponds - When it comes to the ponds I'm not a really huge fan of them if I had to be honest about them. To me... The ponds are kind of tricky to work with. If I could pick the maximum amount that I was willing to take then I would say three ponds. Anything more that three ponds means that map has got to go. Preference for me would be just one.
  6. Rocks - Rocks in this game give me the most trouble in Animal Crossing New Leaf. It makes things difficult for me when it comes to building up my town. That is why placements of rocks is my highest priority when it comes to having a new town. I'm not really sure when it comes to the maximum rocks a town can get; however, my preference is to have the least amount of rocks possible. That is if I can actually achieve that.
  7. Placements of Town Hall & Town Plaza: The placements that I would like to have with these two is if they can be close together to an extent. I don't want these two to be that close together in my new town. Otherwise... It might be hard to make it work for me.
  8. Placements of Retail & Campsite: With the Campsite... I have a higher preference for it to be located in the upper half of my town instead of the lower half. While with Re-Tail I would like it to be closer to the beach; however, I am fine if isn't able to be located there.
  9. River Flow: The river flow is something that I'm not too sure about. I mostly prioritize the land space and the rock placements. The river flow needs to be able to work with the land space of the map. If not then that's really bad. Would have to reset the map.
  10. Beach Layout: When it comes to the beach layout I do prefer having a private beach area for making hybrid flowers for the town. But... It is okay if I am unable to have that since I would rather prioritize the rock placements more than the beach layout.
  11. Facing East or Facing West: Don't have much of a preference for this one.
Without further ado... I present my town map for Animal Crossing New Leaf down below. Yay! :]

QMT0bCl.png

Town of Aeternia

Grass Shape: Triangle
Native Fruit: Cherries
Town Hall Color: Green
Train Station Color: Blue
Amount of Pond(s): Two
Amount of Rocks: Seven
Amount of Bridge(s): One​

This is the map that I chose for my new town. I chose this town because most of the rocks in the town weren't in the way for me to try to landscape it. The black dots in the map are the approximation placements of the rocks in my town. It was quite difficult to be very precise when it came to them, so I did the best I could to make it as accurate as possible. There were things I had to sacrifice to get the best rock placements as possible for my town. I was kind of close to not picking this map.

I don't really have a theme for my town yet. I'm currently placing some temporary paths for my town to give me an idea of where I want certain things to be located once I am able to really start building my town up. I still need to decide where I want my other character houses should be in this map.

I do like where I placed my mayor character's house in my town. There was actually a rock near there, but it turns out that the rock was a fake and now it gave me some space to add some PWPs over there.

Would mention about my villagers and whatnot. But... I plan to kick them all out of my town since they're not in place where I want them to be. That is why I would rather not include them in this blog.

That's all I got to say for the time being. Hoping that I can make a nice town here.

As always... Thanks for reading if you did. Very much appreciate it. See ya next time. :]

buX5JRJ.gif
buX5JRJ.gif

Ghostkid;bt15157 said:
it looks hood let me know if i can help :)
Thanks. ^.^ It took many days to find a map that can work for me.

Back