Selling [ENDING SOON] *NEW DIYS* Selling DIYs for only 1 NMT each!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. NMT
Bamboo lunch box
Bamboo wand
Birdbath
Coconut wall planter
Doghouse
Floral swag
Iron hanger stand
Natural square table
Pear bed
Rocking horse
Shell table
Signpost
Stone table
Tall garden rock
Water pump
Wooden table mirror
Woodland wall
For 17 NMT?

Bamboo lunch box
Bamboo wand
Birdbath
Coconut wall planter
Doghouse
Floral swag
Iron hanger stand
Natural square table
Pear bed
Rocking horse
Shell table
Signpost
Stone table
Tall garden rock
Water pump
Wooden table mirror
Woodland wall
For 17 NMT?
Of course! Give me a minute to collect all the items and I'll shoot my dodo code in your inbox c: 17 NMT is correct!

hello!! if the fruit basket is available, i'd love to buy it from you! <3

hello!! if the fruit basket is available, i'd love to buy it from you! <3
Hellooo! It's still available, I'll send you a dodo code and you can come pick it up as soon as you're able to! 😊

i'll be a little while to eat, but i'll be able to come pick it up afterwards!! 🥺 i'll send the tbt now though!! <3

i'll be a little while to eat, but i'll be able to come pick it up afterwards!! 🥺 i'll send the tbt now though!! <3
Oh! I sent you the dodo but you can just take your time
I'll send the tbt back, as I'm asking for NMT and not tbt - I'm guessing you got it confused? If so, do you still want the fruit basket?

oh!! omg, i totally misread that—i can definitely do the nmt as well!! <3 and yes, i'll head over when im ready~

Reactions: Que
is NMT a nook miles ticket? Could I get the fruit basket, hanging terrarium, orange rug, orange umbrella, peach surprise box, stack of books, terrarium, and zen-style stone?

EDIT: Just saw someone else already ordered the fruit basket.

is NMT a nook miles ticket? Could I get the fruit basket, hanging terrarium, orange rug, orange umbrella, peach surprise box, stack of books, terrarium, and zen-style stone?

EDIT: Just saw someone else already ordered the fruit basket.
Of course! Let me just collect all the items for you and send you the dodo. Could you please tell me your in-game name either in private or here? I'm still waiting for the other one so I don't want to get you two confused haha ^^ It'll be 7 tickets in total <3
Edit: Also yes! NMT is a Nook Miles Ticket

Closing it an hour earlier cuz I need to sleep, forgot to take that into account lmao
Thanks for the trades!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back